Unforgotten Realms: Episode 10: FYI I'm a Spy

Sock Puppet

Sep 4, 2008
I wonder why Petey and Jacque didn't join the fight.

I knew Nailo was right, they shouldn't be trusted...

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
No where did I ever say I was quitting nor is the show getting canceled you idiots.

Don't mix up my words with "Hey guys I'm worried about the show" in to "OMG ROBS QUITTING AND ESCAPIST IS FIREING HIM"

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
HAHA Rob i know you would never quit you have to much fun at doing what you love. Keep pumping out those great episodes. Use that wizard spider monagoul joke too i love that joke. Kobold.

Yours truly, Slavoc

Elminsters Hat

Sep 3, 2008
SirSchmoopy post=6.71858.743363 said:
No where did I ever say I was quitting nor is the show getting canceled you idiots.

Don't mix up my words with "Hey guys I'm worried about the show" in to "OMG ROBS QUITTING AND ESCAPIST IS FIREING HIM"
Haha, you always stay in character. I like it.

Love this episode!

nitroneal

Jun 26, 2008
Oh yeah, end of the season.
This means we'll be waiting an extra two weeks (making four total), correct?

Khanco

Jul 8, 2008
I feel that this is one of the best to date.

I particularly enjoyed the Metal Gear Solid box and return of the aggro-line jokes.

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
I muttered "kobooold" in class after watching this and apprently it was louder than I thought because everyone heard. This was easily the best episode to date and its really picking up with the last two episodes.

pkhtjim

Sep 21, 2008
I just gotta say, I love this series. All of the times I have played Final Fantasy and DnD have not gone to waste so I can get the humor in UR. Finally! A flash 'toon to that niche. Keep the hits coming.

Oh and on the subject? Heh, may be a party of three to save our heroes.

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
if i only could understand the rythmin kobold.

well, the episode was good, you can just ressurect her!

Kidchaos93

Sep 2, 2008
I loved This eppisode Koboold

The only thing i didnt like was..well...Why the Hell didnt flare work..what kind of fagatry is that XD

Desyphur

Jul 10, 2008
Elminsters Hat post=6.71858.743830 said:
SirSchmoopy post=6.71858.743363 said:

Haha, you always stay in character. I like it.

Love this episode!
Psst.

It's not a character.

Good episode.

No, I'm not going to do any of the jokes.

Sart0757

May 29, 2008
Sorry, lost the time to watch this episode. My PC got destroyed by nearly 1785 viruses(Some crap about AntiVirus XP 2008 i don't know), but now I am back again. This episode is fantastic as usual and in some way even better(In my eyes). So
greetings from Germany,
Sart