Unforgotten Realms: Episode 10: FYI I'm a Spy

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
You sir are a prodigy. Unfortunatley if you ever happen to get a gob as a animator for live televised broadcasting your supiriors would probaly try to fix your genius turning it into a piece of crap.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Soxfan1016 post=6.71858.739599 said:
First off - What happened to the battle between Roamin and the bear? I was really looking forward to watching that and it was disappointing to see it simply cut to them afterwards.

Second - I love the plot in this series but some of the humor is beginning to fall a bit flat. The new jokes about the aggro the judge, the rhyming were great, but there is too much ripping off of jokes used earlier in the series. I don't mean old jokes, I loved the scouter reference and hammer charge but many jokes are being repeated too often in the series.

Third - Why hasn't Petey learned hyperbeam?
1. Wait and see?

2. Honestly, if your still bitching about me using jokes from the originals you are just a tool. Half the fans want to see more of the originals and half want new content. I find a fair ground so why keep rehashing old points.

3. Wait and see? You just whined about me doing old jokes and now you want them? Seriously.

Xaintrix

Sep 19, 2008
Solid episode! I still watch the old ones from time to time as background.

This is about the only thing I come to the escapist for nowadays.

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
SirSchmoopy post=6.71858.739900 said:
Soxfan1016 post=6.71858.739599 said:
First off - What happened to the battle between Roamin and the bear? I was really looking forward to watching that and it was disappointing to see it simply cut to them afterwards.

Second - I love the plot in this series but some of the humor is beginning to fall a bit flat. The new jokes about the aggro the judge, the rhyming were great, but there is too much ripping off of jokes used earlier in the series. I don't mean old jokes, I loved the scouter reference and hammer charge but many jokes are being repeated too often in the series.

Third - Why hasn't Petey learned hyperbeam?
1. Wait and see?

2. Honestly, if your still bitching about me using jokes from the originals you are just a tool. Half the fans want to see more of the originals and half want new content. I find a fair ground so why keep rehashing old points.

3. Wait and see? You just whined about me doing old jokes and now you want them? Seriously.
Fair enough Schmoopy, I didnt mean to offend (clearly I did.), just a little criticism and while No.3 was an old joke, I'd like to see Petey actually do something. It was a contradicting point I do realize, but I still think it would be an interesting development. If people demand the old jokes, I'll probably be the first to ***** about it but I like the series enough for plot that it doesn't matter. Hopefully I haven't pissed you off to the point where you've decided to ignore my posts...

Again, I really didn't want to offend, I really love the series. It was just constructive criticism and I make a point of not reading the forums for the most part, the internet seems to be more and more opposed to intelligence these days (although the escapist does seem to be the most intelligent forum around.) As for calling me a tool for mentioning the jokes, that was the first time I'd posted, I've only joined a couple days ago and I haven't had the opportunity to read the pages of praise/bile nor do I plan to. Thats my honest opinion and you can ignore and/or yell at me if you like. I was only providing some ideas I thought would be helpful. You have a problem with that then I'm afraid I was sadly mistaken about this series.

Sardonic

Aug 19, 2008
I really like Maelstrom... I mean, I wouldn't hang out with the guy, but he makes for a great character so far. Hooray for new and interesting villains! Woohoo!

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Awesomeness.

Isity.

I have only one thing to say to you Robert Moran.

If your going to quit, do it now.

Don't draw it out. It's clear that loads of people love this series and your work, and to suggest that you would quit because not enough people are joining your forums is the equivalent of an adult tantrum.

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
UR is awsome just admit it Soxfan1016. i watched the origonals my self. the only ones i didnt like from them were the ones were they used too much of WoW in it. Leroy jenkins was takeing it a bit far but you recovered well with the cliff hanger. that realy got me in stiches.

i love DnD ust wish i could find somewere to get the stuff i need to play it, if i could id be playing it all the time.

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
I think the first 2 episodes are probably the best, then it went a little "fine" (not bad but not great) now its just pure awesome these last two episodes. I didnt want this episode to end :(

Ubuntus

Jul 10, 2008
No voice thing at the end? Well, At least the episode was funny. Still a bit disappointed.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Hah the begining apologizeing for being late made my day! XD
Of course its all gold anyway!

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Great vid dude, keep up the good work =D. Late? heh, well as long as they are to some soer of schgedule :p I check every day anyway :). I really love these :D.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Koooooobold

That was great. Can't wait for season 2 and yes season 3. Keep up the good work Rob, it will pay off.

Koooobold

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
This was one of the best episodes so far. I'd thought that the episodes had been going downhill a bit but this one picked up the quality again. The whole box joke was hilarious and the Kobold thing as well. Not that I know what a Kobold is if it's not something you just made up.