Unforgotten Realms: Episode 10: FYI I'm a Spy

mitsoxfan

Feb 12, 2008
Woohoo! Great episode. I thought the jokes were a lot better, and focusing a little more on the RPG elements was a step up from some of the other episodes.

Overall, this is definitely a series that makes every other Thursday worth not sleeping through.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Damnit I was holding out for a "you no take candle" but the ep was still great keep up the awesome work

Cosmic_Bard

Sep 4, 2008
No time for bowling, Gary. We got bitches to save.

What a set up for the next episode. Bravo, I can't wait. ^_^

Feb 13, 2008
Hamster at Dawn post=6.71858.741272 said:
Not that I know what a Kobold is if it's not something you just made up.
Kobolds are a fictional species featured In the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Aggressive, xenophobic, yet industrious small humanoid creatures, kobolds are noted for their skill at building traps and preparing ambushes. In the original Dungeons & Dragons game, Kobolds were considered goblinoids but they have been depicted as reptilian humanoids since the release of the first edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
koboooooooooooooold
^-^ i keep saying that now, ah well
i hope roamin kicks butt! XD r-o-a to the m-i-n he's the crime solving rank 11, paladin (i think XD)
good episode, now i really cant wait until the next one >_<

Dreadwins

Aug 22, 2008
One of the best episodes yet. And now we have an awesome antagonist! But don't forget the simple plot that was used before: find herbs for schmoopy's grandma. And we need more Roamin theme song! Kobold...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
HEY Sir Schmoopy I dont know if you will read this post but i have a favor to ask. Schmoopy and party in tow kinda left MT. Norington behind fast and i didnt hear any of the jokes from (i think episode 6 of the old show) when they were in the mountain. one of these jokes were "OHH god Mike it has eight freakin monagles run for the hills Mike run for the hills", I really hopw they go back to Mt. Norington and use that joke as it is my favorite joke of UF. I really hope you use this joke in one of the episodes of UR to come. Keep up those funny jokes and the plot thats what you need for a good episode. Praises be sent by Thor in your favor.

Yours truly, Slavoc the Paladin

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Kobold! Brilliant. This show has become another highlight of the website for me. Came for Zero, stayed for the forums and the other videos on offer.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
Aries_Split post=6.71858.740437 said:
Awesomeness.

Isity.

I have only one thing to say to you Robert Moran.

If your going to quit, do it now.

Don't draw it out. It's clear that loads of people love this series and your work, and to suggest that you would quit because not enough people are joining your forums is the equivalent of an adult tantrum.
He's saying that the Escapist will make him quit if people don't join his forums. If Unforgotten Realms stops getting more viewers, the escapist stops paying him and he has no way of continuing the series.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Solid Schmoopy reference, woot! The only thing that could have made it better was one more MGS reference.