Unforgotten Realms: Episode 11: Double Turkey

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 11: Double Turkey

ROAMIN and Gary are on the way to save everybody, as Schmoopy and Nailo form a party to escape the Kobolds.

Watch Video

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
cool! funny as always and i would buy a t-shirt. only thing is you don't have any for sell

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
how is the judge still aliiiiiiive o_O
lolz, i thought it was great ^-^ i like roamins glasses too
and i wanna t-shirt now >_<

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
NP good sir.

I've seen some of the concept shirt designs while bugging the artists. They're awesome.

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
Coming soon! We're setting up files for the shop as I type, so shouldn't be too long before we have them available.

Also, LOL to a funny episode.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Awesome! I loved the gate unlocking scene although the Blacksmith scene wasn't as good as the original. Roamin and Gary's dialogue made up for it though XD.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
"It's time to kick names and take ass."

Cinnimon toast crunch - great one.

By the way, who is playing Roamin and Gary?

Good work as always Rob, hope you're getting some decent coin to keep making these. You should tie the urealms website into an episode so that maybe people here will visit your personal site.

Khanco

Jul 8, 2008
The return of two awesome jokes, even though Powerful Enchantress of This Town wasn't axctually pointed out.

Anti tank rocket launchers are fun.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
the episode was good even though nothing much happend, this was an episode without a point but it was the creators are creative and smart with their jokes nd characters

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
Good episode as always, it went by so quickly I guess that means I was really enjoying it! I can't wait to see those shirts and I really hope the next two weeks fly by. Keep up the great work.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
King Behemoth has True Sight, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Rayath

Jul 23, 2008
...and an M72 anti-tank rocket launcher.

Nice episode can't wait for the next one :)

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
I liked the original rocket launcher joke better but roamin made up for it with the "kickin names and takin ass" part, priceless! :p

great work ass always, i may have gotten u a few more fans so i hope u can keep makin urealms :D