Unforgotten Realms: Episode 11: Double Turkey

ReincarnatedParano

Oct 2, 2008
I've been watching Unforgotten Realms for a while, and I totally love it so far. XD! Never fails to crack me up.

I can't wait to see more Maelstrom. 8D;; I really like his design.

And, I know everyone's harking on about them, but, I would so buy a UR t-shirt. ;w; <3

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
i wish blacksmiths sold M72 anti-tank rocket launchers to me....
Great episode man, keep it up.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
The M72 Rocket Launcher a finely crafted weapon indeed, wish i had one. Awsome episode man keep up the good work. I would love to buy a UR T-Shit too. Kobold, M72 Rocket Launcher, Better bring in the Thor joke too; and all that jazz. B)

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Roamin and Gary are the best. Roamin's one-liners keep on coming.
Yay t-shirts!

Cosmic_Bard

Sep 4, 2008
I'm a huge fan, but this episode was crap. Sorry. :(

I'll buy a t-shirt to make up for my crappy review!

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
"i think you have that one backwards"
"did i gary? did i?"
"God, i hope so,"

hahaha i loved this episode xD
thanks for a great thursday

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
This was a funny episode but not as funny as the last when you inroduced Kobolds and how they say "Kobold" after every sentence...

FAVORITE UR QUOTE

"It's a new axe for shmoopy!"

Kidchaos93

Sep 2, 2008
Me and my friend were just talking about the old black smith this and making monicle jokes all day then i go to his house and we watch this and we were laughing for a very long time

You never Cese to be funny Rob.

Tough why hasnt petty Digivolved into Peterson yet? speaking of which where the hell was petty...am i just blind or something XD?

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Nice, pretty funny how they keep just overstretching the rules here and there XD. Adds to the fun of the game :).

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
As always, a totally awesome ep! T-shirts plz, how bout romin kicking names and taking ass

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
Koboooooooold...

LOL, that always ceacks me up! Great, as always. UR rocks hard because it never seems to loose its fun. Its always really great.

MercFox1

Jun 19, 2008
LOL at the cell-door trick. Excellent episode, as always. Also, to those who think it's a short episode: the first episode here was only 10 minutes. I think it seems shorter, but every time a new UR episode pops up, I enjoy Unforgotten Realms a bit more (and thus, want more) so if we think they're just getting short...

Well, we're probably addicted. Also, I'd love a shirt. Good move on getting some going!