Unforgotten Realms: Episode 11: Double Turkey

Ptrack_Git

Apr 6, 2008
Lololololol!!
Great stuff! Can't wait for the t-shirts! Hmmm... still need to get a ZP shirt...

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
i just noticed how much gary's voice sounds like it's coming outta those things that you get if you smoke too much.

Great episode,as always.

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
I loved Roamin' line.

"Kickin' names and takin' ass."

I laughed so hard at that.

pkhtjim

Sep 21, 2008
Ah yes. I sense some Diablo pot action next episode.

Heh, the thought of a shirt would rock. As long as you get a cut, Rob, i'll snag one.

MyFiyaBePurged O_o

Sep 21, 2008
Man this series is the cornerstone of my online experience....Rob...seriously...I might have a man-crush for you because of this...and by no means does that make me less of a man..d-does it?

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
rofl now im gonna call every party i join a clambake!
Oh and you guys should post the mp3 for the intro song, schmoopy beats are awesome lol
Even though it'll be sad to see this end i cant wait for the final episode! great job you guys =)

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
I just recently went through all the Unforgotten Realms, and I gotta say, I love it. Fun characters, great intro, high production values, and you keep it clean. Please keep it clean. There're plenty of rude things for me to laugh at already. Kobold...

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
NICE you brought back the Blacksmith joke from the classic UE

now it just needs jacque in his spiders armor.

coakroach

Jun 8, 2008
Good episode but Rob has too much control over the game now

It seems kinda stupid when Rob is bouncing his silly ideas off a world which is already incredibly silly thanks to him being the DM now

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
lol'z it was awsomness. not much happened but u defo gota start selling UR t-shirts.