Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

This is it. The last episode of Unforgotten Realms Season One. The final fight. The conclusion of the quest to save Sir Schmoopy's granny. The, in other words, end. Or is it ... ?

Watch Video

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
WHOO! I love the series (got me back into D&D, but with a much less serious group)
aww, season 1 is over, I guess We have to wait awhile until season 2 picks up. any idea of how long that'll be?

Jamess

Jun 9, 2008
Ahaha this was actually great, nice ending :p

"I wanna cast a spell" ahaha. Will season 2 be out in 2 weeks or is there a longer wait?

ttony21

May 30, 2008
^^ Season finale didn't dissapoint, the most epic Unforgotten Realms battle to date! Can't wait for season 2.

yellag

Sep 17, 2008
great 5 stars can't wait for nxt series or season whatever you want 2 call it but great show ending on a cliff hanger smart keeps poeple watching :)

Rashjun

Jun 26, 2008
Divine Shield!!!
Hands glow green
Disappears after ten seconds

That doesnt remind me of anything at all....
Keep it up Rob, I will always follow the amazingly awesome work of yours.

Aberrsary

Aug 7, 2008
The next season comes out in four weeks, i think, then there are 12 more episodes in that season (one every two weeks, like normal) and if the escapist likes it enough, they let it run longer, if they don't, it ends.

Sock Puppet

Sep 4, 2008
Sweet! What an epic battle!

By the way, how long do you think it may take for Season Two to come?

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Lol, great episode. Roaman useing divine shield and than hearthing away i thought was funny, but I'm a paladin tank on WOW and i don't do that to people. It was very funny indeed and i can't wait untill season 2. All hail Robert Moran and all hail UR. Long live UR!!!

InventiveHero

Oct 2, 2008
I really need to search for invisible traps more often!

Way to go, this was amazing! I'm looking forward to season 2!

Syched

Jul 14, 2008
Two words... e pic... wait... thats one word?... NEVER MIND!!! Uhh.... yeah, epic man... epic.

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
yes yes oh yay, what a great episode cant wait for the next ones enjoy you long break (warhammering) that was great the action the killing nice (y)