Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

billabo

May 29, 2008
Awesome! Epic! It was well worth the wait! I can't wait for the next one! It was both pretty funny and had a long fight for a change (well the ogre one doesnt count, wasnt much of a fight)

Will each season end with Schmoopy leveling up?

Sock Puppet post=6.74231.826371 said:
Sweet! What an epic battle!

By the way, how long do you think it may take for Season Two to come?
He said wait 4 weeks

JBrenis

Oct 17, 2008
I love this freakin' show

what an awesome ending "I wanna cast a spell"
totally saw it coming
totally loved it anyway

You're a genius Rob
I hope season 2 comes out soon!

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
Funny but very anticlimactic. It's a great episode ender, but not a great season ender, unless you plan a suprise episode 13 for this season.

Squishface Mcgloop

May 28, 2008
I haven't cried in I think 3 years or so now. If they take this show off the air that is totally gonna come to a stop. I've watched that battle sequence like 8 times now, just epic. I'm just a crappy fan, but I think you're really awesome Sir Robert Moran.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
milskidasith post=6.74231.826561 said:
Funny but very anticlimactic. It's a great episode ender, but not a great season ender, unless you plan a suprise episode 13 for this season.
It's not meant to be though. I purposely hold back on how "epic" I want the ending of a season to be simply because if the first season was the MOST EPIC ONE EVER, it would be very hard to follow suit. I think this one gives a nice taste into the second season and so forth but I hear ya.

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
Absolutely awesome episode, a great conclusion to a great season! I can't wait to see what Season 2 has in store.

Squishface Mcgloop

May 28, 2008
I actually thought it was a great season ender. This show is very different, and if they ended the first season with some sort of great closure I would actually be a little disappointed. Mike and Rob arguing throughout the credits had a hilarious charm that set the ground for season 2 very well in my opinion.

milskidasith

Jul 4, 2008
Squishface Mcgloop and SirSchmoopy post=6.74231.826574 said:
Generally similar snippets.
I get that it obviously wasn't supposed to be the most "epic" ending ever (it is a comedy after all) but it just felt out of place after the big fight sequence beforehand. It was funny, but with all the buildup for the fight, ending it like that is still anticlimactic.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Epic, man. EPIC! Damn, why did Roamin have to bail out on Schmoopy?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
By the way, for those that don't know, Season 2 is expected to come out on mid-November.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
Great final Episode the Final Fight was ok, kinda epic but i feel it could have been epic...er, i did laugh my ass off when roamin bubble-hearthed out though :D priceless!

Can't wait for next season hope this series goes on for a while! best of luck!

smiley92

Jul 25, 2008
BUBBLE HEARTH lollll reminds me of some pretty bad instances ends. Very good episode! Can't wait for season 2!