Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
What exactly is this Series? I've been vasillating over watching the video's... Is this an animated thing?

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
please dont make me wait more that the usual 2 weeks for the new episodes!!! :( also where did roamin go? :S?

Forsooth and Pi

Apr 23, 2008
Great finish for a great series. I like how Schmoopy managed to steal the gem during the opening sequence, a feat that confused me while I watched the intro. Some 3D battle animation effects going on, and overall the humor seemed to go back to more traditional role-playing humor, which I liked. While it may not be as good as the early episodes, it certainly raised the bar from some of the past few lackluster episodes.

I'm sad that I only discovered the series a few weeks ago, and now I have to wait a month for the new season to come out. The suspense is literally killing me! With a dagger! Right now! Ahhhh!

elyk

Aug 9, 2006
chickenlord post=6.74231.826614 said:
RTR post=6.74231.826605 said:
Epic, man. EPIC! Damn, why did Roamin have to bail out on Schmoopy?
...hes a pally...duh
O u did not just dis the pally.. Pally kicks as

P.S. most epic episode ever..

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Makes me wonder if that was the intended ending, seeing how its a season ender an actual conclusion would of been nice. It was a few hours late so mabey a cliff hanger was just forced. Still a good episode and i'll be checking in daily for the next season.

Alpha001

Dec 31, 2007
Ah, Give me a god damn break....

Love the Hearthing Joke, it is what true ret pallies are made of.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Haha that bubble hearth had me genuinely laughing out loud, and I was watching this alone. Hope season 2 is just as good.

MyFiyaBePurged O_o

Sep 21, 2008
I was waiting for the "fortitude save" joke for so long...and you gave it to me. Rob...I bow to you. I will wait with quivering anticipation for season two. This is one of the few animations on the net that actually gets better with each installment, not to mention the fact that you do all the voices on your own, which just adds to your utter badass-ness. I swear to you that once my band website is up and running there will be a short article and a big ass link to your site...because the world needs UR. Keep up the ultra sexiness that is this toon...or i will murder you..TOODLES!

hymir101

May 15, 2008
LOL - Love the Divine Shield Hearth!
Great job for a final episode of the season, can't wait for the next season now!

LegendMir

Sep 19, 2008
OMG he leveled!!! yay!!! lol. awsome ending. really awsome. started a bit slow in a sense. but awsome ending. i still think we need a cliff hanger like the origonals. haha.

Chris Highwind

Oct 9, 2008
Such a good ending :D.
I'm guessing Roamin bubble hearthed because he's not ret? He could of taken them if he was ret :3

Teleios

Aug 5, 2003
That was awesome. I loved the shield hearth and Fortitude check. I can't wait for the next season. :D