Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
WAAAY awesome lol especially the bubble hearth part i was laughing my ass off like literally =P

Oh yeah R-O-A TO THE M-I-N

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
That was hilarious. Best episode yet. I was crying at the bubble-hearth.

TsunamiWombat post=6.74231.826808 said:
What exactly is this Series? I've been vasillating over watching the video's... Is this an animated thing?
Yes. You should watch it! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unforgotten-realms]

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
Was it me, or was there some sort of contest associated with this episode? I swear yesterday I saw something about that here. It was in the background. Some D&D contest with Unforgotten Realms season finale.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
The pally divine shield + hs combo seemed painfully familiar xD. Great ending

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
truely awesome a job well done the bubble-hearth was epic but so was the bazooka part or am I the only one that liked that?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Schmoopy got to use his dual wield shields!
Loved the whole episode but was disappointed it ended so soon. At least a month isn't too long to wait.

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
That was a great episode, you did the action well, the comedy was spot on. The epic win for me was that "level up", it had me busting a gut that yet again, the character playing the game could so rip into the game with his meta-gaming.

I really hope I get to see more and that Witty Wizard were paid well for these entertaining episodes.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
KaZZaP post=6.74231.827084 said:
Makes me wonder if that was the intended ending, seeing how its a season ender an actual conclusion would of been nice. It was a few hours late so mabey a cliff hanger was just forced. Still a good episode and i'll be checking in daily for the next season.
Nope. I always planned to leave it on a cliff hanger and most likely always will.