Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
awesome XD i couldnt stop laughing
but whyyyy, whyy do series' have to end damn it T_T
there's gotta be a way to get the next series here faster...

... i wanna cast a spell!

p.s im so glad gary got to sing again XD

and where the hell is petey? i havent seen him in ages :(

pkhtjim

Sep 21, 2008
Aw man! The most action-packed episode of the season...

And it's a cliffhanger ending!

...you sir, have me by the balls to wait for so long. Congrats.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Bubble_Hearth
And that would be the reference Roamin was working with.

Petey

Oct 1, 2008
Deffinitly the best episode to date. I loved the refrences to many of the old jokes. Loved how the humor went back to some of the original first few episode humor of bending the rules. Very impressive also when nailo stayed in character and harrased Schmoopy on the level thing. I LOVED THE POKEMON REFRENCE with the orb. The only thing i was sad about is that i thought petey would finnaly use hyper beam this episode :(. Well Sir Schmoopy You do AMAZING work and have never failed to make me smile. Shall of of Awesometon honor your greatness by bulding a statue for thier Canadain Dwarf Lumberjack Sorcerror Sir Shmoopy.

I want to cast a spell........

Sunfirecross

Oct 17, 2008
That was pretty damn Epic. I laughed so hard when I found out Roamin was Hearthing out. Can't wait for season 2.

Kidchaos93

Sep 2, 2008
I Cant stop watching this over and over.

Also if anyone wants to Play some D&D like crap Who has Never winter Knights you should PM me.

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
lol i love the part when gary and roman are riding ursa and when he said something doesent seem right about all this, i first thought...what it doesent seem right that garys humping you lol hehe great episode rob 11/out of uh...7 yeah

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
Been a fan of your work for a while now, keep up the good work, I'll be here waiting for when Season 2 begins :)

Alpha001

Dec 31, 2007
Chris Highwind post=6.74231.827489 said:
Such a good ending :D.
I'm guessing Roamin bubble hearthed because he's not ret? He could of taken them if he was ret :3
He is ret

"You're gonna be lookin at the back end of my retribution spec"
He says that when they face the highbear