Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
4 weeks between eps for season 2. I'm going to re-watch the whole thing. And WoW paladins suck compaired to Guildwars Monks. Akkow me to show you what a level eleven Monk is capable of. Healing Breeze! (Team gains Regenerate 15) Barier of Blades! (Enemies take 20% of the damage they inflict) And now Wrath of Balthazar! (50 Divine Damage AOE + Negate Regeneration)

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
nice paladin crack. saw it coming after he said "time to show what a real paly can do" - ahh memories

hajomaro

Oct 25, 2008
lol this series bares a striking resemblence to World of Warcraft-bubble hearthing paladin,retribution spec,best episode of season

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
SirSchmoopy post=6.74231.827999 said:
KaZZaP post=6.74231.827084 said:
Makes me wonder if that was the intended ending, seeing how its a season ender an actual conclusion would of been nice. It was a few hours late so mabey a cliff hanger was just forced. Still a good episode and i'll be checking in daily for the next season.
Nope. I always planned to leave it on a cliff hanger and most likely always will.
You gotta be kidding me!

If there is going to be a new season; how long will we have to wait?

Also; loved the finale.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Wow, this is epic, can't wait for the nexts ep!
BTW, why didn't this one have a number?

daylover

Oct 30, 2008
I just love Unforgotten Realms even tho i am a lady :-O i fink it dam cool :p
my faverit is the rat or grandmother :) they rock
just kep making it :)

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
when's season two comeing? :O :D :D :D. Come on, you can't keep us waiting!!! Unforgotten realms is a brilliant work of genius! We must have more!