Unforgotten Realms: Episode 12: Granny's Got a Brand New Bag

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
friggin great man. nice job! im kinda surprised by the ending, but i actually kinda liked the fact that it was a bit toned down. thumbs up! cant wait for next season!

Muphin_Mann

Oct 4, 2007
Interesting...an asspull at the begining and then a lot of continuity nods. Very good episode overall. And i spent the entire season wondering when they would level.

ricksed

Sep 15, 2008
RTR said:
By the way, for those that don't know, Season 2 is expected to come out on mid-November.
thanks I wanted to know that.
great season fianlly this was.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
That's it? Thats the ending? Such a great last ep ruined by not showing me how it ended
They better make a 2nd series and show it in the first episode.

Fordo

Oct 17, 2007
Just caught up on this series. I now have two reasons to visit the escapist..tho one since I'll be waiting for S2 now on this one. Yahtzee and Unforgotten Realms is awesome and the main reason I browse around the escapist.

I loved the season. The final episode pally hearth actually had me laughing out loud.

Kidchaos93

Sep 2, 2008
asam92 said:
That's it? Thats the ending? Such a great last ep ruined by not showing me how it ended
Dont demanded crap from rob.

Yes there will be a seccond season...also....nobody loves you

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
So it WAS Kobold, I wasn't sure. Aren't they supposed to be incredibly weak lizards that bark like dogs instead of incredibly strong wolves?

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
likalaruku said:
So it WAS Kobold, I wasn't sure. Aren't they supposed to be incredibly weak lizards that bark like dogs instead of incredibly strong wolves?
They differ between games I think.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
Kidchaos93 said:
asam92 said:
Dont demanded crap from rob.

Yes there will be a seccond season...also....nobody loves you

hey, no need to get all defensive over someone who dosn't know you therefore dosnt love you either

Open revolt

Dec 29, 2008
Hey, I just watched this one again and did anyone else notice Schmoopy run across the screen with a Nater Gem during the opening sequence?

Side bar: Which episode was Schmoopy's first "heart attack"? I don't remember it and want to go back and see it.

benaka

Apr 23, 2009
Nice episode i love the fighting scene from roamin xD

The Episode with the hearth attack is "the one with james bond in it".
i think

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Regardless of the fact that the constant story twists got, deliberately, confusing I though every story arc was meticulously planned out and the finale to a fantastic season ends with a flare (hey guys see what I did there... cause he casts... you know... nah never mind)

I knew the wheel could block arrows!