Unforgotten Realms: Episode 14: Tonight I Dine On Turtle Soup

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 14: Tonight I Dine On Turtle Soup

The SS Paladon sails through rough waters to find the remains of the Kobold pirate ship.

Watch Video

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
Very nice once again, i still can't believe Mike said he missed Schmoopy. So do i.I like Timmy the evil very much. But he is hard to understand... and did Mike say 'Sin'dorei'?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I'm sorry but I didn't think this episode was that good. I'm not really complaining because it's not like I have to pay to watch this or anything but I'm just saying I didn't find much of this funny just so you know. I did however like the ninja turtles song at the end.
lso, I think the new theme tune is going to get annoying by the end of the series. It was funny last fortnight but listening to all those quotes again is getting old fast. Sorry to be so negative and all but I'm just being honest. I still appreciate all the work that goes into this and look forward to the next episode.

jewru

Jun 1, 2008
good episode, they seem too short though , the plot line moves along incredibly slow. but still a great series

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Hilarious.

Especially when Timmy in 'real life' was leaving and started doing his evil laugh, and then switched it up to a 'non-evil' laugh.

"Muahahahahah- I mean...Ha ha ha ha..."

Classic.

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
Great stuff, but what happened to the "The following episode contains..." :<

Supernovajake

Oct 18, 2008
Good episode. I actually thought the last one was a bit boring but this one makes up for it, and then keeps going.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
The ninja turtles theme somg was awesome!
This show continues to make me laugh so hard. The plot needs to move faster though. Maybe it would if there wasn't so much Timmy the Evil

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Great show like normal, but I will say that I'm missing Schmoopy. Hopefully when he comes back they won't get rid of R-O-A-M-I-N and Gaary. They're great characters, but the sheer genius idiocy of Schmoopy is ummatchable.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Hamster at Dawn said:
I think the new theme tune is going to get annoying by the end of the series. It was funny last fortnight but listening to all those quotes again is getting old fast.
I'm sorry, this would be the second time you had to watch it?

I thank you all for the feedback for this show but typically none of it is very helpful. It's hard to make every episode appeal to every person. Some people don't care about the plot and want to see Roamin and Gaary throw puns at each other for ten minutes and some people care so much about it now that the show feels like it's not going anywhere. My stance is, has been and will be for a very very long time that I basically write for myself and typically not the fans as I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't even really know what they want till they get it.

Please remember that I basically have 6 to 8 minutes to do something every week. This week they killed a monster, discovered the boat and turned into turtles while revealing more future plot of Timmy the Evil. If none of that was entertaining, then theres a new one in two weeks but personally this episode is a lot funnier then 12 to me. The funny thing is I assumed everyone was going to claim 12 to be a let down and this one be a lot more evvillll.. er I mean funny. Timmy the Evil is over the top because he plays at a different type of humor then other characters, he's repetitive and anti humor which a lot of people do in fact find funny. You reallllyyyy gotta understand that there is lots of different kinds of funnies in this show and you will not enjoy all of them and he ain't going away as he's got a lot of crystals and tricks to play on our heroes.

Two weeks and another flipside of an episode, fear not.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Hamster at Dawn said:
I think the new theme tune is going to get annoying by the end of the series. It was funny last fortnight but listening to all those quotes again is getting old fast.
I'm sorry, this would be the second time you had to watch it?
No joke! Personally I like the new one better then the first season's. And guess what, if you don't like it...skip over it. See the little progress bar at the bottom? Just slide that little sucker over a bit. BAAM! No intro.
Piece of cake, right Schmoop?

Can I call you Schmoop?
Well I'm going to.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Making them turn into ninja turtles is hardly >E-VIL!<. I mean, natural armour bonus, plus free weapon proficiencies, plus favoured enemy (pirate) (what if they see Maelstrom again?). Plus extra theme song, which is like another set of DM-Fiat armour. (But why isn't Jacques a turtle? He got no real lines this episode (other than an 'ah!'), could've at least given him a shell (of a good time)....)

I also find it fitting that Bulbasaur is the 1 on the die - not just that his Pokedex number is 1, but also because he's the weakest of the starting pokemon (critical failure for choosing him indeed).