Unforgotten Realms: Episode 14: Tonight I Dine On Turtle Soup

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
Great episode the die with 20 different kinds of pokemon is completely awesome and i really REALLY want one! Roamin's ninja turtle song is priceless!

messy

Dec 3, 2008
well i've watched unforgotten realms since they were on newgrounds with the not-so-great drawings. the new episodes are still great with the same humour. my only real problem is "timmy the evil" just because the other charecters are soo much better he seems a little weak. But i won't suggest anything should be changed cause there just so funny and has one of the best catchphrases "i wanna cast a spell"

ttony21

May 30, 2008
Nice, trick Pokémon D20 xD AND Unforgotten Ninja Turtles! Not exactly "evil" but who cares PIZZA TIME! Or maybe we'll find out why its evil in 2 weeks hm, lookin' forward to it as always. *sings Unforgotten Ninja Turtles theme song*

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
I really enjoyed the pokemon dice part and the Unforgotten ninja turtles theme song.

Keep up the awesome work.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Great episode as allways I just gotta say why the hell did UR get bumped down? Screw de-rez and that crappy review thing UR is 100x better then those and deserves to be actually visable when you come to the site... who watches the escapist show anyways it not even a review it just tells you things about the game 95% of people allready know and then add in a quick ZP clip, ITS A SHAM OF A SHOW AND DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE ABOVE THIS MASTERPIECE!

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
UUUHHHHHHH well i got to say I'm not overly impressed with this episode. The jokes were not as funny as they have priviously been, but i guess u cant break out a gem every time you crack a funny. Though I will always be a follower of Rob and his antics. All in all i love the whole collection of UR but this episode did have flaws showing. One problem is as always that it really didn't feel long enough. Its the kind of episode that just throws it all out at once and before u know it you watching that trailer at the end. Another thing was the jokes were lacking essence but your trying so cool. One last thing i wanted to say is that you need to give us alittle more plot in the episode cause that really gave us nothing other than "TtE", so just explain alittle more to us to keep us in the moment. Thank-you your faithful ally Slavoc.

P.S. I didn't mean anything negative by this, just trying to give you some ideas for future episodes.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
I liked this episode of UR, but not as much as the last one. I guess I'm just anxious to see why Schmoopy is all decked out Assassin's Creed style. >_> It's kinda weird to see his mouth after an entire season of rustling beard.

12th_milkshake

Nov 20, 2008
Pretty good one - i do think timmy went on a bit too long tho - i understand you were expanding plot but i suppose i'm not a fan of the walrus...

I just want to see that bear spider!

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
Does Timmy like live under the table? Maybe Rob and Mike Kick him all the time while he's under there. Lol.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Plot didn't go anywhere, but who cares? The Turtle's reference was pure genius.
And I, for one, enjoy the Timmy sequences.
Shall we see Schmoopy next time?

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
i love it when gary and roamin argue over nothing :p
diggin the new intro aswell XD, well ok its not that new, but its awesome

Ristychan

Aug 13, 2008
these have been so short....
yeah well, worth while to see when the plot moves along. I'm not gonna complain cause I know I could never make a show like this.

anyways..... "unforgotten ninja turtles, unforgotten ninja turtles..."

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
The is season is made of Win
Sir, I can only advise that you take a part time job as a musician as well as a hollywood-grade film producer.

freebiewitz

Nov 22, 2008
Yeah it was good but short, that and I also miss "the following episode contains"
So yeah I liked it but it was short.