Unforgotten Realms: Episode 14: Tonight I Dine On Turtle Soup

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
heh it was funny not the best episode yet and we still need gary to do the ROMAIN rap again cause that was funny also do the unforgotten ninja turtles thing again that was great

Graham

Dec 5, 2008
You know what? I really like the slower pace of this show. I keep coming back for the punchline-riddled interactions between characters, so plot be damned!

Well, I like the plot too... but it's secondary.

Just keep doing your thing Schmoopy, it's still awesome.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Graham said:
You know what? I really like the slower pace of this show. I keep coming back for the punchline-riddled interactions between characters, so plot be damned!
I like it too. Even if the main storyline isn't moving much, every episode still has something (or many somethings) great.

Daxdiv

Sep 30, 2008
Ah so the gang is aware of Timmy the Evil. Unforgotten Turtles and the Pokemon dice was just awesome.

Ptrack_Git

Apr 6, 2008
Funny cant wait for the next episode (which will surely advance the plot with a DBZ like crawl... wait a second, dead character waiting to be resurrected through some kind of absurd plot device... drawn out duologue sequences that eat up the whole episode... S.S. Paladin? I've got you figured out...). This one was good, so keep 'em coming! UNT 4 life!

Samah

Jul 7, 2008
Zosephine said:
I liked this episode of UR, but not as much as the last one. I guess I'm just anxious to see why Schmoopy is all decked out Assassin's Creed style. >_> It's kinda weird to see his mouth after an entire season of rustling beard.
After watching episode 13, I reinstalled Assassin's Creed. :)

lordkalem

Apr 22, 2008
unforgotten realms. turtle supe sucked. y are you guys getting so stupid. man that was the werst episode i've ever seem u guys make. the others were so awsome. what! were u guys asleep u read it over (GOD).

lordkalem

Apr 22, 2008
i hate it when u guys rable on, ya i cald u rable. i mite be a big fan but it sucks when u have no jokes to do when u are rabling on about crud that maks apsolutly no point or string to the actual story. shere the timmy the evil part was goodish but u should have made the hole episode a suprise and not have given all the show time to usless crap and more to finding sser shmoopy. like add some sea gost thing that could have came out of the sea serpent or a storm that would have been a grate ending.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Awsome ep as ussual, but since you mention pekomn alot in this one, that Hydra/seamonster/dragon looks alot like grydos o_O

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Timmy the Evil is over the top because he plays at a different type of humor then other characters, he's repetitive and anti humor which a lot of people do in fact find funny. You reallllyyyy gotta understand that there is lots of different kinds of funnies in this show and you will not enjoy all of them and he ain't going away as he's got a lot of crystals and tricks to play on our heroes.
I personally think that Timmy the Evil's over the top, not terribly funny style is great. Not so much because it makes me laugh, but because that kind of repetitive, uncomplicated humor makes sense for a kid. It might not work so well for this medium, where the audience has little to no interest in believable characterizations, but I'm sure there are a few of us who appreciate it.

Overall, I've loved the series. I'll admit that none of them have struck me as much as the first three, but they were the opening, and openings are supposed to be strong to get people interested. This episode was much the same way, actually. The opening bit with the monster was probably the funniest part for me, and it set up the theme of the rest of the episode very well. That Pokemon die bit was pretty damn hilarious, as well.

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
IN MY PERSONNAL OPINION, maybe its time to get rid of the rat and Jaque the axe... because, seriusly, they are lame. Jaque can be funny for me since I speak french, but, that, very rarely... dont know about you english folks.

This episode wasnt really my cup of tea I gotta add. And yeah, sorry for the negative feedback... but thats how it is for me atm.

Conclusion; Fresh stuff is always welcome.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
lol My DnD group and I have had some pretty awesome times when we rolled a one. That was great.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Why didn't Petey become a turtle? Jacque I can understand, since he's an axe and probably doesn't need to breathe, but how will poor Petey survive underwater?

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
I like how Timmy does not leave the room, he just goes under the table (apparently). Also, people, stop acting like it is unkown if Schmoopy is going to return, its spellt out for ya incase you missed the intro.