Unforgotten Realms: Episode 14: Tonight I Dine On Turtle Soup

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
The new season would have been awesome if it had the following episode may contain messages at the moment it is just borderline awesome.
I for one don't understand what everyone has against Timmy the evil, you are not allowed to dislike someone who makes spider bears and pokemon D-20s

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Miral said:
Why didn't Petey become a turtle? Jacque I can understand, since he's an axe and probably doesn't need to breathe, but how will poor Petey survive underwater?
Undead.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Miral said:
Why didn't Petey become a turtle? Jacque I can understand, since he's an axe and probably doesn't need to breathe, but how will poor Petey survive underwater?
Undead.
Very undead, to be more specific.
(Source: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unforgotten-realms/69-Episode-Two-Press-B-to-Jump at ~6:25)

MyFiyaBePurged O_o

Sep 21, 2008
lordkalem said:
i hate it when u guys rable on, ya i cald u rable. i mite be a big fan but it sucks when u have no jokes to do when u are rabling on about crud that maks apsolutly no point or string to the actual story. shere the timmy the evil part was goodish but u should have made the hole episode a suprise and not have given all the show time to usless crap and more to finding sser shmoopy. like add some sea gost thing that could have came out of the sea serpent or a storm that would have been a grate ending.
First off Rob writes the episodes so its not GUYS its GUY. Secondly if you are going to make a rant post make sure you have the capacity to spell, seeing as how I damn near had my brain explode from the sheer volume of errors. Lastly Rob stated that what he writes is for his own amusment and liking so regardless of what you do or don't want...he really doesn't care.

Now onto the ep. I lol'ed so many times...I love how timmy the evil..proves once again that he is more good than harmful...(which makes it harmful to his cause...which is good...huh?) And the turtle song....dude...dude...f'ing brilliant lol .I think the way the series is going is great. Some people are just used to the old series because he did it in his own time and was able to pack tons of content in every ep. Now he is part of a website that wants a new ep. every two weeks during each season. So of course he has to pace everything due to the fact that he has to retain material for future episodes and abide by his time constraints. Aside from the music and the flash (for the most part) he really is a one man show. So all those people complaining ,honesty, get on here and try to do the same thing and see how far you get.

Rob once again my hats off to you, been a fan since newgrounds and I'll ride this wave till i wipe out horribly and get ripped apart by blood crazed rabid sharks bent on world domination...wait what? UR4L!

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
I was off on my weeks so I missed this last week. Rob great job, that was one of the funniest episodes. Some people didn't like it, I personally thought it was one of the best, I was laughing the whole way, shortest 10 minutes of my life.

"You're the only character that hasn't committed murder."

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
The kobolds were probably going to use the crystals to summon Thor and get the two wishes that are left and someone will point out that they are ripping of Dragonball.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Rob, not that you're looking for advice or anything. Considering the Jimmy Warcraft story is basically legendary and has over 5 million views and still gets them, you should put in an ad for UR on it.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Why is the audio off? It's off on others as well, but on some it's normal.

Mortars

May 24, 2009
Man, that theme-song made my day :D
"Eluamous is the who everyone thinks is gay"