Unforgotten Realms: Episode 15: Opposite Day

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 15: Opposite Day

The Unforgotten Ninja Turtles are back, searching for Schmoopy in the depths of the sea!

Watch Video

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Nice one, I enjoyed it but i'm annoyed about the length of it (as you predicted).
I wait two weeks to see the next unforgotten realms episode and I would prefer if it was longer.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
oh...opposite day. I haven't thought about that since middle school. lol Awesome!

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
nathan-dts said:
Nice one, I enjoyed it but i'm annoyed about the length of it (as you predicted).
I wait two weeks to see the next unforgotten realms episode and I would prefer if it was longer.
Seconded but if he is going shorter to get it going one a week then I will be happy.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Well, the plot twist suprised me. (And it's hard to suprise me). (Unless you put my avatar in UF just to make a silly joke. Seriously, that would suprise me).

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Maybe it's just me but I didn't think this was very funny. I loved the first season but lately it's just been missing something and I don't know why but it just doesn't make me laugh anymore. Also, the meeting with Sir Schmoopy was a bit forced imo. In fact, I thought the whole episode was a bit forced. I really wanted to enjoy this episode but I didn't. Now I'm praying that the return of Sir Schmoopy will make this show awesome again.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Rajin Cajun said:
nathan-dts said:
Seconded but if he is going shorter to get it going one a week then I will be happy.
Now there's an idea ...

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
meh, shorter but still as funny, i have no problem with it ebing shorter...altho waiting 2 weks has always been impossible :p

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
oh...opposite day. I haven't thought about that since middle school. lol Awesome!
That's what I was thinking!
And what's with Gary totally ruining the beauty that IS: Opposite day?

Stupid logic.

All in all: Great episode! Weekly would be sweet, if they are to be shorter.
But whatever.
I'd probably still watch if they were 2 minutes long every 3 weeks. I mean, I'm on my lunch break so I don't have much else to do.

Xaintrix

Sep 19, 2008
It's all good, it's not like my life hinges on this show. I appreciate it when it comes out, and it entertains me more than 90% of the trash that's shown on TV nowadays. Keep up the good work.

InSaNeChIcKeN

Dec 18, 2008
Good Episode but yes.... very short indeed. You were right about people not being understanding lol.

"Feel the Wrath of Disgruntled Fan's FOOL!"

Keep em coming lol.

Waryor

Dec 18, 2008
I made an account just to say lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol funniest episode of the urealms on this site imo others were good but not as funny to me lol but wow nice one rob...

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Oh yeah, it's thrusday.

nathan-dts said:
It will be shorter.

Baby Tea said:
Weekly would be sweet, if they are to be shorter.
But whatever.
I like how you think.

Russ Pitts said:
Now there's an idea ...
HEY. I'M WORKING ON IT PAL.