Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Schmoopy tells a whale of a tale of how he wound up in the sea creature's stomach, while ROAMIN figures out a way to save everyone.

Watch Video

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
that intro-thing must be somthing rediculously complained about. I'm just waiting for him to get the new white-robe and blade body.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Zolem said:
that intro-thing must be somthing rediculously complained about.
I know, eh? But man that line made me laugh pretty hard.

Also:
"Hey! Put down that rocket launcher! I'm gonna count to 3! 1....2..BOOM!"

"Didn't that guy have the crystals you needed?"
"...Shit."

Awesome.

Rob, I love you.
Or, more accurately: I wuv you.

elyk

Aug 9, 2006
Man great episode. And maybe every one will shut up about the intro thing now... I wonder if we will ever see Petey again..

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Wow, those messages at the end of the episodes are just getting malicious! Were there really a lot of people who were aggressively confused about Schmoopy's intro appearance? "This must be what it's like to be a Pokemon!" just hit me the right way... Absolutely hillarious. It makes me miss my own D&D group's wacky misadventures. You know, we once had a baboon with a dwarven waraxe riding a gay bear across the floor of the ocean; and it made perfect sense at the time... And that's what Unforgotten Realms reminds me of.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
A great episode as always, Keep up the good work!

It must suck sometimes for you Rob, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining, "What's gonna happen in the next episode?", "Can I have a voice part?", "What's with the white-robed Schmoopy in the intro?", and wah, wah, wah. I supose that is the risk of being a video mogul. I'm sure Yahtzee has these problems too, but at least his fans realize that he really doesn't give a crap about their idiotic questions.

To you whining people who have asked these questions at least three freakin' times, and you know who you are, be patient. Rob will reveal to us what he wants to reveal. On an added note, to those who specifically asked about the intro thing, did you ever think it was some sort of... I don't know, epic foreshadowing within the season?

Lebeau's Bounty

Dec 30, 2008
Haha nice. This my first time seeing UR and I I thought it was awesome. Roamin was cool. You sold me on the fact that they look like alternate reality Ninja Turtles. Now I've gotta go back and learn more about them. And where Roamin got that sweet shirt!

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
One of my favorite episodes so far. I'm still laughing from when the high bear pulled out the rocket launcher.