Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
A great episode as usual. A little bit short but I don't care, the jokes still rock.

jibjab963

Sep 16, 2008
pyromcr said:
better than they have been, but still too short and why did they leave peaty behind???

he is like the best character!!!
Because he did not want to die

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Lebeau said:
Haha nice. This my first time seeing UR and I I thought it was awesome. Roamin was cool. You sold me on the fact that they look like alternate reality Ninja Turtles. Now I've gotta go back and learn more about them. And where Roamin got that sweet shirt!
Sadly they aren't Ninja Turtles forever however it's always neat seeing what a brand new person thinks of the series coming in at the middle.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Awsomesauce.
Again, funny as usual. Loving the bubble hearth repeats.
*Thumbs up*

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
lol i love how you (Rob) get mad at us for our reaction and put it up at the end :p its kool, shows that u really read the shit we think about ur show :) great episode i still havnt seen rob and mike in and episode for like a month but still good

crazy guy532

Oct 1, 2008
Noooooooooo Petey!!!! He needs to come back in a couple of episodes or I will be so ticked off. He is my favorite character ;[

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
CG55 said:
It must suck sometimes for you Rob, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining,
We whine because we love Unforgotten Realms so much. It's clearly the best series on the escapist.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Flattened video :/ But awesome anyway. Roamin is the greatest...

I didn't think so far ahead.