Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Zeldafan

Jan 2, 2009
Loved the episode Rob
Btw this season intro's first 15 seconds are ridiculously epic.
great job on all of it!

daedrick

Jul 23, 2008
He was wielding the rocket launcher backward. But its bear wearing an armor... so its not like he know how to use a rocket launcher anyway.

Ahah @ the nubs who were wondering why he didnt have the same outfit.

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
i love this episode for that one line "so this is what its like to be a pokemon!!!" XD

dov3rsan

Nov 4, 2008
i know this will ultimatly be considered whining but i don't know how many times ive gone "alright its thursday time to watch unforgotte..." then i realize that i gotta wait another week now im a fan of the show but that one little snag of it being bi-weekly does tend to piss me off more and more now that the ep's are shorter and in no way am i trying to imply that the show is bad for making this change i just wanted to offer a bit of constructive critism albiet just shy of begging for weekly shows and i realize that to lessen the experance drives it to high demand but i'm almost certian that im not the only one out there with this similar gripe ... anyways all the hateration aside good show keep up the awesomeness

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I may not know where Rob is going with this, but I'm liking it. Roamin rules!

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
XD I loved the "Look out it's a dragon" bit. I had completely forgotten about the wolf thing.

Really liked this episode; I can't wait for the next one (as usual).

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
"Didn't that guy have the crystals you needed?"
"...Shit."

Best lines in the episode. I look forward to more Unforgotten Realms in the future!

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I loved how the evil Kobold was like: "...SHIT." First time I see him not sure of himself.

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
I loved this episode man, it was amazing, and the outro was HIGH-larious I actually giggled out loud when he said that it, made me feel a little stupid because I was wondering about that, I also loved how the words to take away the spell were just casually thrown in, because I was expecting a dragon to appear in a later episode - woah I accidently typed level :|

Lord Spike

Jan 2, 2009
well to tell you the truth .. i first came to this site to watch zero punctuation... n i saw the other shows at the bottom of the screen ... when i saw the picture of unforgotten realms .. i thought it was some stupid little cartoon ....I WAS WRONG!!! so far ive watched every episode 4 times .... YOU R A GENIUS!!!!! i cant wait 4 the next episode ...schmoopy is the coolest character ever!! keep up the good work... btw.... I CAST FLARE!!!!!

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Maybe he made it shorter for it to be weekly? Tis what Im hoping, and seems likely.

Also, Rob actually reading the posts, I remember on one of em he replied directly to someone's conflicting complaints and I had to do a double take to realise it was him!

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Good episode a bit short like you said they would be but good. There was alot of hinting at switching to one episode a week in the last thread, I hope you just took the last week off because of holidays and stuff, waiting 2 weeks for a 5min video is comparable to a kick in the nuts...

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Oh, I get it. Roamin's gonna put Schmoopy into the altaiir body. Now what are Eluamous and Gaary gonna be?

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
gigastrike said:
Oh, I get it. Roamin's gonna put Schmoopy into the altaiir body. Now what are Eluamous and Gaary gonna be?
Eluamous is going to be the gnome he incinerated in the first ep

And knowing Roamin he's gonna put Gary in the other crystal