Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
God I love the Kobolds! One of the greatest episodes this season I couldn't help but laugh at some of those lines!

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
I was about to ask why Schmoopy has the Altaïr uniform in the intro :p

Oh and the rocket launcher really made me laugh :D

edit: And NOOOO! Gaary was the most awesome character! Give him back his body!

Art Axiv

Cultural Code-Switcher
Dec 25, 2008
SHORT. But 'short' does NOT affect quality. Keep kicking names!

Constructive criticizm attempt:
Wouldn't it be better to release shorter but more often episodes?

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Another great episode, as usual.

Something I have been meaning to ask for awhile now: Was the new theme tune also done by Nathan Allen Pinard?

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
Sometimes Robs intro/outro funnier than the video. The "why doesnt Schmoopy look like he does at the intro.. oh I know" part was classic.

Keep em coming and make them weekly! unless they are now.. in which case.. you know do that more..

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Nimbus said:
Another great episode, as usual.

Something I have been meaning to ask for awhile now: Was the new theme tune also done by Nathan Allen Pinard?
I'm pretty sure that's what the credits say. I really like the soundtrack to UR; props to Nathan for being awesome.

*edit* I checked, Yeah it's him. I feel dumb for not checking in the first place. >_>

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
Awesome Episode :) btw... this might seem strange but do you have an extended mix of the intro song? I actually love that song it's... inspiring :)

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
I wonder if he tried to use the "evil indestructable crystal of change" to take the people out of his body and put them in other bodies if it would take the dominant person first?

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Very funny but too short for being every other week.
I cant believe you put me inside you... That sounds so wrong. LOL

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
The part with the rocket launcher made me laugh my ass off...

And I always laugh my ass off when the kobolds say "kobold". They are my favorite characters...kobold

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
I am curious how many of the short-episode complainers could create 10 to 20 minutes of consistently funny material every fortnight. Jolly good show, Rob. Thanks for all your hard work.

Alvandera

Sep 28, 2008
I was happy how he went back and show how the ship exploded, I was questioning that. =P

And I must say, the way it did explode was freaking priceless.

hymir101

May 15, 2008
This whole episode is packed with greatness, nice twist on the beginning,love how Roamin killed them all and then Bubble Hearthed(off course Roamin does that, he can't just not hearth without using Divine Shield can he?)

Shroomsterdarogue

Dec 22, 2008
Sadly they aren't Ninja Turtles forever however it's always neat seeing what a brand new person thinks of the series coming in at the middle.[/quote]
Wait in the middle so episode 16s the middle 1 and the 1st of season 2 was 13 so u mean there ending at 19 or as a figure of speech

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Shroomsterdarogue said:
Sadly they aren't Ninja Turtles forever however it's always neat seeing what a brand new person thinks of the series coming in at the middle.
Wait in the middle so episode 16s the middle 1 and the 1st of season 2 was 13 so u mean there ending at 19 or as a figure of speech[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he means figuratively or atleast I hope so.

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
Another birllant episode Rob. I'm really disappointed that the episodes are only 6 minutes long but its fair some of the episode in the first season were like 18 minutes. Anyone who complains about I shall come to their house and stab them.

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
I liked this episode, but I'm really losing focus on the story... is there really a story or is this just random? Also is it me or is Roamin starting to seem like he may turn evil?