Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
this is always a brilliant show, but i miss seeing rob and mike arguing during it, as that was just amazing. ah well, i suppose with shorter episodes it cant be helped.

Whooops

Dec 18, 2008
I dont think season 2 is any good at all :(.
Why are the episodes so short, with the intro/outro cut off
it is like 3 minutes of new material ,is Robert Morian getting lazy wtf!?!

This show used to be so good..

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
nathan-dts said:
CG55 said:
It must suck sometimes for you Rob, having to deal with so many people whining and complaining,
We whine because we love Unforgotten Realms so much. It's clearly the best series on the escapist.
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I really enjoy Unforgotten Realms, as well as Zero Punctuation and Kung Fu Grip. I just don't like the fans whining every time a new episode comes out. I'm ok with you guys having these questions, we just don't need to hear the same questions EVERY SINGLE TIME, that's all. Sorry for the confusion.

Kiroshimatsu

Oct 17, 2008
Your ending narration gets better every episode!

Now I'm curious what Elamous and Gaary will look like in later episodes.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
CG55 said:
I really enjoy Unforgotten Realms, as well as Zero Punctuation and Kung Fu Grip.
You know that Kung Fu Grip was cancelled just like Videogame theatre?

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
Lazarus Long said:
I am curious how many of the short-episode complainers could create 10 to 20 minutes of consistently funny material every fortnight.
Which is why we don't have video making jobs. We didn't make commitments to something we can't handle.

Anyway, if after an hour or two of video you're running out of ideas and have to cut the episode length in half, I fear for the rest of the series. Hope you don't keep on with the 2 week 5 minute video thing, there's a difference between writer's block and laziness.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Yet again people just spouting nonsense without any backup. Guys, the duration is cut in half because the episodes are going to be coming out weekly instead of biweekly.

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Yet again people just spouting nonsense without any backup. Guys, the duration is cut in half because the episodes are going to be coming out weekly instead of biweekly.
I love you now.

Hobo Of Hell

Jul 2, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
*Heavenly Choir Music*

Weekly Lumberjacking Antics = Awesome

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
Kiutu said:
Maybe he made it shorter for it to be weekly? Tis what Im hoping, and seems likely.

Also, Rob actually reading the posts, I remember on one of em he replied directly to someone's conflicting complaints and I had to do a double take to realise it was him!
Yesm if you read his sitem he has stated that he hopes to move to a weekly schedule. Also, Malestom is not actualy a kobold as revealed by fan deduction on the site. I mean seriously, you guys need to check this out, it's crazy what you can find there.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
I'm gonna hold you to that!

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
it was hilarious and i hate to complain but it was kinda short but what ever funny as hell and i still think roamin is the funnyest one there

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Jubilations!! 2009 just got five times better!

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
KaZZaP said:
SirSchmoopy said:
I'm gonna hold you to that!
Whooops said:
I dont think season 2 is any good at all :(.
Why are the episodes so short, with the intro/outro cut off
it is like 3 minutes of new material ,is Robert Morian getting lazy wtf!?!

Okay, seriously, did you guys watch Episode 15? It was pretty clear that everything is going to be okay.

Anyway, the only things I miss (not complaining that it's gone, just miss it from Season 1) are the disclaimers. Those were funny. Still, great episode.

Yukizu

Jan 4, 2009
Hey... if Schmoopy was throw over board and he's the one telling everyone what happened, since he was in the water how did he know about the kolbolds and the high bear's part of the explanation? XD It'll forever be a mystery.

P:S: I love this show and you. ^__^ Happy Holidays!

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
Good video. Still don't get why they're shorter now, or why they're coming late, but it's cool, whatever.

Oh, and I still think you're a jerk, Rob. A talented, hilarious jerk, but a jerk nonetheless.

CapnGod

Sep 6, 2008
Can I just add some more fanboy love for Unforgotten Realms? That cool with everyone here? Ok, there it is...