Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Very nice Video...I must admit a little disappointment at the substantially shortened length but I trust your judgment - you said not to worry, I wont.

Hmm...Maybe Petey will have learned hyperbeam when our heroes encounter him again?

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
nathan-dts said:
CG55 said:
I really enjoy Unforgotten Realms, as well as Zero Punctuation and Kung Fu Grip.
You know that Kung Fu Grip was cancelled just like Videogame theatre?
True, but it was still a good series, wasn't it? I especially liked the one about Final Fantasy.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
I loved that episode, the comment at the end really made me laugh my butt off. Personally, I don't have a problem with the length and I'm really glad to see that they're going to be coming out weekly instead biweekly. Keep up the great work.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
CG55 said:
nathan-dts said:
CG55 said:
I really enjoy Unforgotten Realms, as well as Zero Punctuation and Kung Fu Grip.
You know that Kung Fu Grip was cancelled just like Videogame theatre?
True, but it was still a good series, wasn't it? I especially liked the one about Final Fantasy.
The Final Final Fantasy was the one episode that everyone liked. Star Wars: A new halo was hated as well as the Niko auditions and Snakes final days.

Phyroxis

Witty Title Here
Apr 18, 2008
In social settings, I have occasionally found myself saying "Koboooooold" after other phrases... I sorta feel like its your fault

=P

Deadman Walkin

Jul 17, 2008
Great, but anyone else notice that the episodes are slowly getting shorter? The originals were usually around 13:00-14:00 minutes. I understand that it takes a lot of work to produce that, but like come on! I am waiting two weeks for less and less!

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Yet again people just spouting nonsense without any backup. Guys, the duration is cut in half because the episodes are going to be coming out weekly instead of biweekly.
Alright, I can't wait until Thursday then.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Yet again people just spouting nonsense without any backup. Guys, the duration is cut in half because the episodes are going to be coming out weekly instead of biweekly.
ok...i will except that excuse for the shorter episodes...but the episodes have been shorter from a couple episodes ago...y didnt i see a urealms last week? thought thats why they were shorter....hmm...(just because i cant end on that note or rob would be mad :p ) great show Rob! *thumbs up*

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Don't worry Rob, I loved this episode unlike the last two. Good job, although it could've been a bit longer.

pyromcr said:
better than they have been, but still too short and why did they leave peaty behind???
Petey can't talk so where's the fun in having him inside Roamin's body? Now he can have his own storyline so he actually has a bigger part than before.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Say Anything said:
SirSchmoopy said:
I wouldn't hold your breath.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Say Anything said:
SirSchmoopy said:
I wouldn't hold your breath.
What was that about spouting nonsense?

I love the show Rob, just a little confused.