Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Hi Rob!
I love your show. One thing, though: The music that's (most of the times) over the endcredits is really great. I can't get it out of my head. Is it downloadable somewhere? I checked the UR website but there seem to be only wallpapers available.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
petey nooooo XD
whats with the fancy new player? it startled me for a microsecond :p
i never really thought about why schmoopy didnt look like he did in the intro, i thought he'd level up later on or something o_O ah well, i was close

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
i am rely sorry to ask but why dose he look like the guy from assassins creed in the intro? because he looks rely cool and should dress like that all the time. even though it has nothing to do with the story.

cheazberger

Jan 6, 2009
Okay, do you people who post the crap about shorten episodes even read the comment boards?
SirSchmoopy said:
Yet again people just spouting nonsense without any backup. Guys, the duration is cut in half because the episodes are going to be coming out weekly instead of biweekly.
Jeez, read before you post

MercFox1

Jun 19, 2008
Great episode; loving how the episodes will pick-up. It's going to be interesting to see where the story goes, they still have those other crystals to find, right?

Seconded on the outro music, I went and watched the first couple of episodes again because they had that credits music in much greater length during the episode; if someone finds a source, or SirSchmoopy points us toward it, I might kiss someone.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
cheazberger said:
Okay, do you people who post the crap about shorten episodes even read the comment boards?
SirSchmoopy said:
Yet again people just spouting nonsense without any backup. Guys, the duration is cut in half because the episodes are going to be coming out weekly instead of biweekly.
Jeez, read before you post
SirSchmoopy said:
Say Anything said:
SirSchmoopy said:
Alright, I can't wait until Thursday then.
I wouldn't hold your breath.
I would've loved to use this space and just quote you again, but the mods would get mad at me, so I'll simply say "Jeez, read before you post".

I'm sure Rob needs time to get episodes ready for the once-a-week thing, but this would be bad for the patient viewers because of the 5 or 6 or more episodes we don't get at full length. It's the damn ADD infested audience that supports this change.

stevotheidiot

Jan 6, 2009
I'm a longtime fan of Urealms, and usually look forward to new episodes. However, of late they've fallen flat. Jokes are becoming forced, lame, and recycled, and the plot is a complete mess (not that it wasn't before, but it worked in tandem with the jokes).

I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing and not a sign of a continuing downhill slide for the series.

DiamondJack

Jul 11, 2008
Like 3 retarded guys were confused about schmoopy's costume and the other 100 plus weren't. That doesn't count all the people who don't bother leaving coments because it's obviously a waste of time.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
yo this one was like 6 min long what the hell? i loved it dont get me wrong but do i have to wait 2 weeks to see a 6 min long show? in the first season the shows were like 8-14 min long what happened to that. i love the show keep up the good work but make the shows longer PLEASE!

Dimentio X7896

Jan 6, 2009
hippykiller said:
yo this one was like 6 min long what the hell? i loved it dont get me wrong but do i have to wait 2 weeks to see a 6 min long show? in the first season the shows were like 8-14 min long what happened to that. i love the show keep up the good work but make the shows longer PLEASE!
Oh Come on there was just like 8 posts saying there going to be coming out weekly now to make up for the shorter episodes SO READ DARN YOU!

MyFiyaBePurged O_o

Sep 21, 2008
Rob....my man crush for you grows each passing episode...i love you as much as one mand can love another heterosexually....ok even that gave ME the ugggghhhh's

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
With this new video player, the sound is off on many episodes. It's like one of those party things in the background.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
so when are we switching to weekly episodes again? I love the show but all this teasing is killing me.