Unforgotten Realms: Episode 16: Look Out It's A Dragon

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
HyruleanHyroe said:
This weekly thing doesn't seem to be, ya know, actually happening.
Things don't happen instantly.
Right, right, and I understand this. It's all cool. I'm sure there are plenty of good reasons for things being the way they are, I just don't understand. Mostly I'm confused by the episodes already being shorter, but not yet coming once a week. Do you have to, like, stockpile them or something? I'm not familiar with how the weekly entertainment business works. :p

Anomynous 167 said:
Kiutu said:
I had to do a double take to realise it was him!
What's a double take? (I hope I don't get banned for this post.)
That's when you look at something without realizing the significance, and then it hits you after you've already passed it by and moved on to the next thing, so you have to go back to the first. This is used often in movies, such as when a man reading a paper sees a naked woman riding a cow go by, goes back to his paper, and then quickly jerks his head back up in disbelief.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Anomynous 167 said:
Kiutu said:
I had to do a double take to realise it was him!
What's a double take? (I hope I don't get banned for this post.)
It means looking at the same thing twice, usually in disbelief.

And folks, seriously. He said they WOULD be coming weekly, not they ARE coming weekly. Things take time. And yes, we KNOW it's short. Stop telling us what Rob himself has already admitted. It's called being patient and waiting for what you want. Seriously, if you keep whining and crying about how you aren't getting what you want people are going to get sick and tired of listening to you and just stop making it.

AmbrMerlinus

Feb 2, 2009
It's nice to have some reassurance that you actually read our comments, Rob. Even if we are a bunch of whiny, complaining dipshits who will never ever be happy about any concession you make.

Civic

Apr 22, 2009
This episode reassured my belief that Roamin is the greatest character ever.