Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
Kumomaru said:
chuckman1 said:
Why didn't the next episode come out yet?
Rob said this next one is the last one that is biweekly instead of weekly.

... Either that or he said that 17 was the last, and this one is just late.
I think he meant that this was the last season.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Roamin11 said:
The epic return of Cadoral... Kazdoil.... Ka-door-al....
Schmoopy did it better in the christmas speical though
Big shocker, nobody cares which was better, it was funny in both

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Kumomaru said:
]Yeah, but the crystal of absorb takes abilities as well, so wouldn't either Roamin or the new Schmoopy have the old Schmoopy's spells?

... wait, was the wolf a sorcerer then? o_O

The crystal of absorb steals the power of dead was it's description by Timmy. Up till that point and time we had no idea what the crystal really did and our characters decided absorbing the power of the dead basically means you ABSORB THE DEAD but just like in real Roleplaying Games players sometimes take meanings in different ways and while the real life Timmy may not have meant for that to be how the crystal was used as we can see thats what happens! However it could still be possible that Roamin still has three extra classes attached to his character and someone figured out a future plot element?

AKA I CAN LITTERALY MAKE UP EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS BE RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT! HIGH FIVE.

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
*highs fives with Sir Schmoopy* But this brings up again that isn't Sir Schmoopy now is unable to cast flare?
SirSchmoopy said:
Kumomaru said:
]Yeah, but the crystal of absorb takes abilities as well, so wouldn't either Roamin or the new Schmoopy have the old Schmoopy's spells?

... wait, was the wolf a sorcerer then? o_O

The crystal of absorb steals the power of dead was it's description by Timmy. Up till that point and time we had no idea what the crystal really did and our characters decided absorbing the power of the dead basically means you ABSORB THE DEAD but just like in real Roleplaying Games players sometimes take meanings in different ways and while the real life Timmy may not have meant for that to be how the crystal was used as we can see thats what happens! However it could still be possible that Roamin still has three extra classes attached to his character and someone figured out a future plot element?

AKA I CAN LITTERALY MAKE UP EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS BE RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT! HIGH FIVE.
*highs fives with Sir Schmoopy* But this brings up again that isn't Sir Schmoopy now is unable to cast flare?

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Since Schmoopy has now lost his nunchuk's, I thought I would give this link to Rich Mercer explaining the softwood lumber crisis, which I think is where "FEEL THE WRATH OF CANADIAN LUMBER!" came from. I probably should have put it in way earlier, because not many people are reading this forum for a soon to be old episode, (I'm guessing) but here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Uj-nw3XUk&feature=related
I hope I don't raise the serious bar with this.
In other words, if you watch it, don't let the way you view the joke change, or I shall order the Tau Air Caste to fire orbital artillery on your face. Yes, I'm an ethereal. Worship me. This is just a quick FYI, I don't want to ruin the joke.

And by the way, to everyone who didn't think the previous episodes were usual UR awesomness, you just didn't like them. Which means since they were awesome, and you didn't like them, well, you can probably figure the rest out.

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
SerenityM said:
Sir Schmoopy can always multiclass back to sorcerer for starters. If not, like Rob pointed out, Roamin may have inherited Schmoopy's powers making him able to cast flare.

On a separate note. Rob have you ever considered making a Roamin the Paladin Hoodie to sell. Something like a red sweatshirt with the Yellow Ankh on the front and maybe a quote from him on the back. That would be sweet!!!

Anyways I just watched the episode for the second time, and it was better then before. Still looking forward to the future of the best show on the escapist website. Good Luck and Good Work

Chillin

Nov 23, 2008
Ha, this episode is hilarious. The music in Kadorral is great, I loved it.

Nailo looks so sick now!

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it Rob, you are the omega and whatever is in between alpha and omega of unforgotten realms. Thou art the uber pwnage that owns face.

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Nice trick :) Leaves you with a lot of directions to write in instead of getting stuck on a single plot with no way out :)

you could screw around with it a little though, for instance with a short storyline for Roamin where every spell he casts ends up being flare :)

Also that would mean technically SirSchmoopy should have the abilities of that wolf too.

oh... and in response... HIGH FIVE! :)

Maikan Bacon

Jan 28, 2009
Haha, high five. xD
Good work writing such an unforseen plot twist, great stuff....
'The arbitorrrrrr would like lemonynade' hahahaaa.

WhatHityou

Nov 14, 2008
Actuly he can just not the same spells and i will never get the term lemon grenades out of my head now Thanks (positive)

FanZ26

Dec 30, 2008
"If we wanted to skip all this roleplaying crap, we would be playing Unforgotten Realms 4th edition."

Hilarious. D&D 4th edition is alright, but it's a simplification of the rules system that makes it play rather too much like a video game and not enough like a roleplaying game.

Skillswords

Mar 25, 2009
Isn't lemon grenade technically a piss grenade

Imagine someone in halo used "a lemon grenade"
it could also run off Yahtzees citrus bazooka joke