Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Sweet, back to kicking names and takin ass! Way to write yourself out of a corner Rob.

Crime solving music was great.

Also loved the conversation between Mike and Rob, then again I love the Mike and Rob sequences, keeps us reminded that they are playing a game.

Blood spec huh? Someone turned wow back on.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
yes this episode was one of the funniest so far, it was funny right from the intro this time, also very good to have more jokes from the classic UR

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
LMAO This was fuckin awesome one of the best episodes this season. Altair Schmoopy is kickass especially when he kicked the Arbiter's ass. xD

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I was losing faith in unforgotten realms but this has made me want to keep watching well done

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
yes, where is petey=? and i miss the old Schoompy, he is ever gonna grow back his beard? :S?

AZSolii

Dec 30, 2008
"So THIS is what it's like to be a mana potion."

Oh god, I was on the floor with that line.

I was just wondering where the momentum of this series was going...now it's clear that it's still alive and kicking. Looking VERY forward to future installments.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
stormcaller said:
The intro part was awesome. Actually the wholde damn thing was schweet "Lemonynade!" and the new bods and such, is Nailo meant to represent a gaming character too? because it's Altair and Arbiter thus far.

EDIT: AHH! I just realised no more casting flare....*sobs*
[DND nerd moment] Well, since UF is a parody of DnD (I think), so the same general rules apply, and In DnD, you can buy speels, Including flare![/DND nerd moment]

Taunto

Jan 9, 2009
lemonynade lol i really like schmoopys new character and i also like the arbiter

Waryor

Dec 18, 2008
SnowCold said:
stormcaller said:
The intro part was awesome. Actually the wholde damn thing was schweet "Lemonynade!" and the new bods and such, is Nailo meant to represent a gaming character too? because it's Altair and Arbiter thus far.

EDIT: AHH! I just realised no more casting flare....*sobs*
[DND nerd moment] Well, since UF is a parody of DnD (I think), so the same general rules apply, and In DnD, you can buy speels, Including flare![/DND nerd moment]
I honestly can't picture sir schmoopy walking into a store and buying a spell, and idk why flare should be obcessed on maybe he can use new cooler spells now... idk... dont doubt rob -fanboy scream- =.=