Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
i love it man...i fucking LOVE IT! you took everything from what fans have said (or at least all that i know) and improved urealms to greatness! Its not like the last few were bad but...this one is way better than the last few :D great job Rob! Looking forward to the next one!

ps: nice to finally see mike and rob again in the episodes, and to finally see Altair suit, and to finally see a better intro then the quotes one! :D

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
How awesome wouldn't a Roamin bobblehead doll be? Waggle his head while playing crime solving music. Ah man!

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
It was amazing, the broken intro, the reference to An Unforgotten Christmas, the jokes, Schmoopy getting his new outfit finally, but I do have some questions.

Will Schmoopy be called James now since it says that on his new character sheet? And now that Eluamous and Gaary have new outfits as well, will their appearances be changed in the intro?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I can't remember the last time I saw an episode as funny as this. Now all I need to know is what happened to Petey?

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
ricksed said:
Great episode but one question is Roamin dyslexic?
No, he's just retarded.

An awesome episode as always. Nailo almost looks emo/evil. That should be interesting. Maybe they'll have new spells, or a way to get their old spells... Anyway, keep up the good work!

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
nathan-dts said:
gigastrike said:
Awwww...Schmoopy can't cast spells anymore...
Why not? He was a dwarf before and had nothing to do with magic.
Roamins class was a sorcerer before, he just had nunchucks becuase he could.
And I'm sure a lot of people have whined about this.. but what happened to the disclaimers? I loved those.

And, of course, good episode.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
deepdarkz said:
No. Better than 6min but 8min is awful. Simply bad. The intro, which was so epic in the second season was bad with the just the effects. Make it longer or make it weekly, but don't get lazy and make it short and biweekly. But the jokes are just as funny. If not more funny. But Sir Schmoopys new character is a bit hunched. Yeah I'm acting like a fanboy... but still. legit comments/complaints.

First off, hush up.

The intro is a joke which you missed so here is a cup of fail.
Even though this episode required more animation time then most ten minute episodes I have made in the past, you should be glad to know that even though you are a giant dick hole and I hate you and everyone else who calls me "lazy" for reducing the episodes lengths, that next week should in fact be the last week Unforgotten Realms isn't weekly.

It's not a legit comment or complaint, you are just a cry baby that mommy is only giving you six candy bars a day instead of ten. You better watch it or imma replace this candy with VEGETABLES.

Farful

Jan 15, 2009
Great episode. It feels like the series is going back to the basics with them starting over with new characters. I'm also glad to see that you are bringing Rob and Mike back into the episodes more.

Numbert

May 15, 2008
One of the best Unforgotten Realms Ever. You really must have spent a lot of time on this one. It looked like a lot with the song and character models and things being new. Great Job and keep it up.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
I had to pause the video because I was laughing so hard at the arbiter. Also, the Witty Wizard title was pretty sweet.

hymir101

May 15, 2008
The character's look AWESOME, the Arbiter is pretty sweet, also remember how Grandma Schmoopy could still cast Teleport in her new body, I remember Rob saying this was so because it was imprinted in her mind, so Schmoopy could probably cast Flare...if he had a mana pool, which I just realised he does...LONG LIVE FLARE(but Rob won't use it anyway, so umm yeah, that sucks...)!!!