Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
That was seriously the funniest episode yet. I'm still laughing and the thing has been done for 5 minutes. Everything from Roamins thinking music to lemon grenades was SOOO FUCKING FUNNY. I'm gonna have to watch that episode a few more times...

Halomann

Jul 10, 2006
Great episode!
I couldn't stop laughing.
I loved the mention of Kaddoral from the original holiday episode... oh and the new Schmoopy!

.Korny.

Jan 16, 2009
xD Rob that had to be one of the best episodes yet!! Thanks so much for the upload... and for making my day xD. ^^;

Darky24

Jun 20, 2008
Defineately one of the better episodes and it felt much much longer than usual. I agree with what someone said in that this episode has much more going on at a much quicker pace, so it felt much longer than it probably was.

I think most people are much happier with this episode (avoiding the word - everyone) but if they didnt like it im not sure saying "I hate you" is really the best way to go about it. A normal user may be able to get away with it (with the possibility of a ban), Id like to expect better from a video provider that I admire deeply. Just putting it out there.

PS, did it say that Schnoopy now has 3200 odd gold?? o_O

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
CorpBlitz said:
nathan-dts said:
gigastrike said:
Awwww...Schmoopy can't cast spells anymore...
Why not? He was a dwarf before and had nothing to do with magic.
What are you talking about? He was a lumberjack! everyone knows lumberjacks have magic! :)

Btw, Just awesome rob :) just... awesome :)
Haha but Schmoopy uses Canadian lumber which therefore meens that he isn't magic.

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
This latest episode was amazing. Keep up the good work, and I think we're all hoping that Gary doesn't figure out how to use the energy swords...for ROAMIN's sake.

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
well today i woke up. And was yelling like a 7 year old on christmas. everyone was like "what? are you ok?" and i was like "yeah" then jumped onto the cpu. went to escapist. and did i type omg. like so fast like omfg omgwtfbbq. waited 1 minute. wait no 1 second so i didnt kill myself of ecstaticness. and watching the episode now. post again when done.

really encouraging screenshot btw.

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
ok. wow. i cant believe. so much epicness. in 8. minutes. yeah only problem i have is. it would be awesome. if like james/schmoopy could have everything that schmoopy had originally. and what he has now. same with rest. and i wonder what powers gaary will have now....

ok off to watch it again 10 times seeya

CaptainCrunch

Imp-imation Department
Jul 21, 2008
Jeronus said:
gigastrike said:
Awwww...Schmoopy can't cast spells anymore...
Actually if you look closely at the card of Schmoopy's new character it says he has Spell Points 4/4
However, they aren't playing 4.0, so anyone can cast a spell regardless of spellcasting as a part of a class. There is a severe to-hit penalty, I think, but as long as you have the required INT to cast the spell in question it is possible.

I'm sure there will be someone who will pull out the 3.5 Player Book and prove me wrong.

xylr117z4

Jan 16, 2009
Your earlyer work on newgrounds is better I just like the stile better and the jokes are a bite better (well first EP is better thats all I've watched)