Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
nathan-dts said:
gigastrike said:
Awwww...Schmoopy can't cast spells anymore...
Why not? He was a dwarf before and had nothing to do with magic.
What are you talking about? He was a lumberjack! everyone knows lumberjacks have magic! :)

Btw, Just awesome rob :) just... awesome :)

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
that was the best episode ever! XD
roamin singing katy perry in the toilet X3333 it made me laugh for so long i couldnt breathe

btw was anyone else joining roamin with the head bobbing? groovy
cant wait for the next one!

Walrus Man

Jan 16, 2009
This is the best of the more recent episodes! The crime solving music was such a simple idea yet it was so funny. Redirecting episode related comments to these forums was a great plan. Also, I'm happy to hear that the weekly episodes are starting so soon. I was thinking that they would start at season 3.

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
How do jars of Roamin's piss speak to each other? Is Roamin's piss telepathic?

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
Brillant Job Rob I was wondering where you put that awesomeness but I guess you found it.

Altair Schmoopy FTW!!!

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
Well done, and a great way to clear out a lot of that excess, superfluous plot device. It looks like there will be a lot more focus on narrative instead of having to address those niggling bits of ill-conceived story. Honestly, I liked the lack of focus that the earlier episodes had. It fit the style of the people playing the game better than a cohesive, linear narrative.

EDIT: An addendum. I hardly noticed the shorter episode length, and it actually felt like a longer episode because things were actually happening at a more engaging speed. It felt like you did more with these last eight minutes than with the previous three episodes combined. Lastly, the opening would have been a bit better, and less confusing, if you'd still had the voices, since ya know, they still had voices.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Ok, i was a little disappointed with the last few, but THIS was awesome XD especially the whole pee joke.

Waryor said:
SnowCold said:
stormcaller said:
The intro part was awesome. Actually the wholde damn thing was schweet "Lemonynade!" and the new bods and such, is Nailo meant to represent a gaming character too? because it's Altair and Arbiter thus far.

EDIT: AHH! I just realised no more casting flare....*sobs*
[DND nerd moment] Well, since UF is a parody of DnD (I think), so the same general rules apply, and In DnD, you can buy speels, Including flare![/DND nerd moment]
I honestly can't picture sir schmoopy walking into a store and buying a spell, and idk why flare should be obcessed on maybe he can use new cooler spells now... idk... dont doubt rob -fanboy scream- =.=
Doesn't anybody remember the crystal of absorb's powers? They all have their original abilities as well as the new ones from their new bodies.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
This just popped into my mind, is the fact that James and his friend look like carbon copies of Schmoopy and Eluamous a random plot device, or does it hold some significance to the story?

Sunfirecross

Oct 17, 2008
Rob you've found your center, or whatever you want to call it. I'm laughing more than I was with the classic Episodes. This was a good episode, keep up the good work.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
It was good, Rob. Luckily I have about 10 YouTube subscriptions that update daily to keep me entertained for these two week sessions, Lazy McLazylaze (I just called you that), but when you start switching to the weekly sessions I'll probably enjoy the series more. That is, assuming you don't cut the weeklies into 3 and 4 minute videos.

Funny episode from start to end. Not as good of a feat as being funny from minute one to minute fourteen, but definitley funny.

ttony21

May 30, 2008
xD Definately one of the funnier episodes, and yet a nice bit of plot development too now that the "Why does Sir Schmoopy not look like he does in the intro?" question is finally put to rest. lol

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
gigastrike said:
Awwww...Schmoopy can't cast spells anymore...
Actually if you look closely at the card of Schmoopy's new character it says he has Spell Points 4/4

sketchesofpayne said:
Have to admit, I didn't see that one coming. 0.0

Now the real question... how does petey get back?
I don't think so seeing as he wasn't introduced after Jacque in the opening credits but this show is known for bringing the dead back to life.(Usually in someone else's body)

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
The Lemonynade, and Roamin's 'thinking' music really made my day. A great new episode that finally explain's Schmoopy's new body (which looks suspiciously similar to Altair). Still wondering why Roamin had an extra jar of 'bladder juice', but awesome nonetheless.