Unforgotten Realms: Episode 17: Lemon Grenades

kaiZie

Dec 17, 2008
it was dead good, really enjoyed it. Loved the Crime Solving Theme. might have to get that on my mobile =D

dieland

Jan 1, 2009
OMG best UF ever the crime music was badass and now schmoopys a rough i gotta love it!

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
I definately enjoyed the episode. It was interesting to see how the intro was edited to fit the episode. That was both funny to see and a bit suprising in a sense.

As for the episodes at the length of six minutes. I like this change, it reminds me of the classic unforgotten realms. I commend you for this, good sir.

JInf

Dec 19, 2008
Erm... Simply wonder... maybe already was covered...
Why is Shmoopy's Int greater than Str and if he's a half-magical class - then why have he got only 4 MP?..

Btw... beaver tail blades - nice touch :)

Sedec

Jan 16, 2009
yes he can cast a spell sort of he can say I WANNA CAST A ATTACK >:0 rob you must have alot of free time on your hands to do all of you shows lol

Luka

May 15, 2008
I lol'd so hard at the intro :D
Anyway, nice work! Like the new Witty wizardm I'm guesing you bought the name?
Anyway, good luck with the future episodes ;)

JInf

Dec 19, 2008
Oh... just found out...
Returning to the stats matter. Shmoopy's is an assassin now, yet his intelligence is the same as his Sorceror at lvl.1 (12 - it was mentioned in season 1 ep.1). So basing on fact that INT is casters' primary stat Shmoopy might be capable of casting spells.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
That episode was amazing. The intro, the Lemonynade, mana potion, assassin, and... well heck all of it, really, was well done. Keep up the great work, man!

snuffler

Jun 4, 2008
wait wait wait, so you're saying that was the intro for the whole season and thats why schmoopy looks like a kick ass monk now? NO WAI.

Xaintrix

Sep 19, 2008
Amazing episode. I don't care how short or how often they come. This is THE reason I come back to this site. This episode renewed my interest in this show all over again. In fact I think I may just rewatch from the beginning. :)