Unforgotten Realms: Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
GEEZ I brought up the flare how many times in the last fourm?! And suddnely now people are realising Sir Schmoopy can no longer cast flare, GEEZ! Anyway, awsome episode, and yes, I did get the keeping in the dark joke before the comment was made, and yes, I did think it was funny.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
great show, i've seen they get better after last episode :D, i am really looking forward to finding out what happens next pretty good story your makin Rob keep up the good work!

ps. soo...next week? can i look forward to a new episode? ive noticed this one was 9 minutes...thats pretty good time if they are every week

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
chickenlord said:
ps. soo...next week? can i look forward to a new episode? ive noticed this one was 9 minutes...thats pretty good time if they are every week
Oh yeah, i was wondering about that.

Avida

Oct 17, 2008
Jeez some of the voices are really hard to understand.. or is that just me?

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
i am completetly left in the dark here. This is one of the more funnier episodes...

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
"If you ask me, they're retarded. Trust me, I'm an expert on retard."

This line had me laughing for a while.

Ergoemos

Nov 21, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Do we really need to go into foreshadowing jokes?
I imagine if we didn't get into foreshadowing jokes then something... bad might happen.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
I half expected the intro to have the phrase "Happy now, idiots?!"

.... Didn't expect the arbiter shriek, though... that was creepy O_O

The return of the time travel joke was well timed, the whole leaving us in the dark thing piqued my interest, and the kobold accent made me laugh...

Overall, kickass ^^

If you'll indulge me the divergence from the standard fanboy 'lol awesomest thingie ever lolol' comment, it seemed a little rushed for some reason. Maybe it's because nothing was actually explained, or maybe it's just me, but that's how i felt.

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
this is by far one of the funniest episodes of UR i have ever seen. This was like none stop funnies all of the way. He really did well on the making of this one. My favorite part though was the ending though, what about the rest of you?

lazerwolf

Jan 4, 2009
its all an optical illusion! great stuff as always. I love the series. It kinda inspires me to try to play a freeform homemade RPG and make up crazy stuff lol kudos

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
SerenityM said:
GEEZ I brought up the flare how many times in the last fourm?! And suddnely now people are realising Sir Schmoopy can no longer cast flare, GEEZ! Anyway, awsome episode, and yes, I did get the keeping in the dark joke before the comment was made, and yes, I did think it was funny.
less than 4 based entirely on your post count :)

As for the episode, Awesome Rob as per the usual.

I especially love the fact that Nailo is gonna get Schoompy with flare eventually, Maybe not in this episode but eventually.. hopefully he gets to level 2-3 before he does it though and blinds Schoompy for like a whole day :)

Be just as funny if he tries it and it reflects off Schoompy somehow and Nailo gets himself with it instead

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
Just awesome, I wonder if the person Nailo took over will actually slow down at some point so that we can understand him when he talks...

Well, if Shmoopy's body was half-Kobold, it makes sense that he's using slashing weapons...

Kobold...

Aeroflame

Jan 24, 2009
Very nice, I really like this one and the last one. I guess with new bodies it finally feels like everything is completely new. I like the "second soul" concept, I think you'll be able to expand a lot on that, both humor and plot-wise.

Looking forward to the next episode, especially with those plan things.