Unforgotten Realms: Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

Mudora

Feb 22, 2008
stormcaller said:
Loved it, Arby is half kobold? odd. Also roamin has 2 of the nader gems and the kobolds are fishing for 2 more, that leaves 3 more circulating. and is the Gavin guy meant to be a half-vampire half-werewolf but really it's half kobold?

Last question I promise, so next week is the next ep?
The episodes are every other week. So the thurs day after this next week there will be another one.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
koboooold
XD i love the jokes about keeping us in the dark
o_O but when will they get to do the thing they might not be able to do, and will the thing that they're doing take them long?

Taunto

Jan 9, 2009
"theres no way i can get more overpowered dun du du dun da dah!! you have gained cloack of shadows awosome" total wow refrence there funniest episode of the season keep it up.

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
stormcaller said:
Loved it, Arby is half kobold? odd. Also roamin has 2 of the nader gems and the kobolds are fishing for 2 more, that leaves 3 more circulating. and is the Gavin guy meant to be a half-vampire half-werewolf but really it's half kobold?

Last question I promise, so next week is the next ep?
Actually, Roamin has the 2 gems the Kobolds are looking for. They think that Schmoopy is still at the bottom of the... ocean? and has the Nader Gems on him. They don't know that Roamin has them now.

In other words, Carl is wasting his time right now.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Goodness, now I'm gonna be saying, "Kobold...." randomly.
Like I needed more reason for people to think I'm a weirdo.

But out of curiosity, what is a Kobold with tourette syndrome say?

MercFox1

Jun 19, 2008
I thought this show was already awesome before with the humor and all, but now that it has an overarching plot structure that's (relatively) easy to follow and should start picking up steam; I hope it's not a stretch to say this is, hands down, the best series on The Escapist.

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
This episode was...

Especially that part... where the guy... did... and I thought it was funny. Or... the thing... that happened... to the person...

8/10 as the Raugugugugugugh joke wasn't nearly as funny as last time, I guess its one of those "Use it more than once and then it stops being so funny" like Mr. Judge and "OH GOD, HIT THE DECK!"

P.S. Why is Eluamous's new outfit different in the intro?

Pirce

Nov 5, 2008
Erana said:
Goodness, now I'm gonna be saying, "Kobold...." randomly.
Like I needed more reason for people to think I'm a weirdo.

But out of curiosity, what is a Kobold with tourette syndrome say?
Gnome, the Kobold says gnome.

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
Insane Guy of DOOM said:
This episode was...

Especially that part... where the guy... did... and I thought it was funny. Or... the thing... that happened... to the person...

8/10 as the Raugugugugugugh joke wasn't nearly as funny as last time, I guess its one of those "Use it more than once and then it stops being so funny" like Mr. Judge and "OH GOD, HIT THE DECK!"

Because he's wearing that outfit now.

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
just a big lol to this episode... you know what? this should have stars or something... there are better shows here than others and this one is one of the best!

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
Enlong said:
Insane Guy of DOOM said:
This episode was...

Because he's wearing that outfit now.

No, it's actually a completley different outfit from the one he's wearing now and his old red one. If you look closely his robe is black instead of dark blue and the gloves are purple instead of light blue/green.

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
That is very true Rob "Cloak of Shadows" is the most annoying most overpowered spell that rogues have espically since they can kill us casters inafew seconds.(Me Warlock).

VashtaNerada

Jul 23, 2008
awesome episode, you guys should seriously consider signing on with adultswim and doin 15 minute episodes like robot chicken

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
good work guys - i'm still reeling from lemongrenades but this was cool - I'm actually really interested to see where this is going.
:O)

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I allmost feel bad for forgetting to comment this week :( You don't need my comment tho, you and everyone else who watch's this knows the show is comparable to gods vagina so keep it up!