Unforgotten Realms: Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

Schmoopy and Nailo come to grips with their new bodies and discover a new quest and a strange alliance with an old enemy.

Watch Video

Xaintrix

Sep 19, 2008
Absolutely hilarious. The Arbiter ability joke literally made me laugh out loud. Freaking great job. It's not just the jokes anymore. I'm legitimately interested in where the plot goes now.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I can't wait to find out if Schmoopy will be able to do... something, or if ..um that...thing will happen because of ... the... stuff.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Always hilarious. Although I will say that Gaary's voice sounds like it may get annoying after a while with that heavy distortion.

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
Wait, AMlestrom said he was the Prince of Triton....so what's he doing here?

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Been waiting for this and I wasn't disappointed. I loved the WoW rogues are overpowered hint at the start...

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Loved it, Arby is half kobold? odd. Also roamin has 2 of the nader gems and the kobolds are fishing for 2 more, that leaves 3 more circulating. and is the Gavin guy meant to be a half-vampire half-werewolf but really it's half kobold?

Last question I promise, so next week is the next ep?

jhs5jh

Jan 18, 2009
This is just getting better and better!

Fantastic jokes AND script now. The dialogue between James and Maelstrom was very good, sounded like it could have been from a film or something.

Strangely though I found Schmoopy's and Nailo's voices a little similar at some points for the first time ever.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
So...Maelstrom and the vampire guy are trying to collect the 7 crystals to...and schmoopy is now maelstrom's half...and lvl 1 characters are legends because...what?

Ergoemos

Nov 21, 2008
stormcaller said:
Loved it, Arby is half kobold? odd. Also roamin has 2 of the nader gems and the kobolds are fishing for 2 more, that leaves 3 more circulating. and is the Gavin guy meant to be a half-vampire half-werewolf but really it's half kobold?
I am pretty sure those kobolds are fishing for the gems that Roamin actually has, so there are at least five floating about.

And I do like the series more and more. I like that James and Steven are still in the game, though Steven is a little freaked out for the moment.