Unforgotten Realms: Episode 18: I'll Be the Prince and You be the Kobold

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
I really liked the randomness at the start of the episode. The OP and the achievement were pretty good just out of no where moments. Overall the comedy in this episode was top notch, I can't pick any one joke because they were all fantastic.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Tom Dude2 said:
That is very true Rob "Cloak of Shadows" is the most annoying most overpowered spell that rogues have espically since they can kill us casters inafew seconds.(Me Warlock).

This isn't 2006. If a rogue is killing you in a couple seconds, you need some gear and then L2P.

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
I liked it. It wasn't as good as the last episode, so I'd give it second best of the season fourth of the series. (EP.10, EP.17,EP.12,EP.18)

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
"Waiting to respawn..."

I had to watch it twice because I laughed so hard the first time.

This was probably the funniest episode ever.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Ya i have to agree with people this is one of the finest episodes ever. I hope that Rob keeps coming out with episodes as fine as these. Rob, you have taught me to believe again, you are a gentleman and a scholer thank you sir. Also to enemy's of mine......... SUCK MY BALLS PALADIN!!!!!!!!!

RE-UNdead

Jan 25, 2009
about time, i thought they were just going to go on the same stuff over and over again, but then again, i like that stuff, great episode though

Kidchaos93

Sep 2, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Tom Dude2 said:
That is very true Rob "Cloak of Shadows" is the most annoying most overpowered spell that rogues have espically since they can kill us casters inafew seconds.(Me Warlock).

This isn't 2006. If a rogue is killing you in a couple seconds, you need some gear and then L2P.
You got Told XD

This eppisode was SoooHilarious XD

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
Well I got 10 epics and the rest are blue, it's probably because I don't have a medallion of the alliance that should set me straight.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Kiroshimatsu said:
So... what about Schmoopy's dying grandmother? *puppy dog eyes*

Still a fun episode!
They explained that at the end of the first season, saying they could just ressurect her.