Unforgotten Realms: Episode 19: Why Did We Keep These Empty Jars?

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
WEEKLY EPISODES! I now praise you as my king and god.

...the intro's keep chopping out for me, do I not have the right codec or something? Or is that just a problem that's been happening?

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Yahoo for weekly episodes!!

The plot is absolutely crazy...I love it!! It reminds me of the first few seasons of Red Vs Blue.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
"the arbiter also needs to drain his penis of excessive fluids"
I couldn't stop laughing ^^

Loved Gaary's voice mask and the white smith too :D

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Hey, just joined the forums to say I've been watching your series since the beginning and have to congratulate you on how you moved on professionally with your work; it's more evident in this season. Turning from biweekly to weekly also made Thursday my favourite day now. Can't wait for the next one!

Now to wonder what on Earth happened to Roamin...

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
Thanks for listening to the fans and shutting off the voice modulator. =)

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Going to miss the Arbiter he had some funny content. UR is fantastic, hope there is some coin in it for you.

Whatever happen with Jacque and Petey? Not that I honestly really miss them though.

Watched Time Gnomes 3 again yesterday, got to love the classics. (The wow one, not the falling to death one.)

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
Yay! Unforgotten Realms is weekly now! That makes me happy enough that I'm starting to feel strains on my face from all the smiling.

Aside from that, it was an awesome episode, but I'm gonna miss the Arbiter...

"The Arbiter is now a lemon grenade!"

Ahh... Memories...

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007

But why did Maelstrom (through that vampire) betray James, Stevenson and the Arbiter when they all want the same thing anyway?
Also, are the original owners of the bodies now dead/gone for ever?
I'm with Gaary on that one: The Arbiter was really funny!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
What an odd plot twist (the body's proper owners got peed out), but it works. Thanks for the weekly update.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Wait if they're to STOP the nader gems from getting together, why don't they just find one and keep it with them? that way each huge faction would guard their own one and never would they unite o0. Oh well. Good story anyway, looking forward to the dragon warriors sons coming back in different bodies to anhialate those guys... especially since they'll probably be able to level XD.