Unforgotten Realms: Episode 19: Why Did We Keep These Empty Jars?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
"The Arbiter is now a lemon grenade!"

"We saved her but goooood"
"...."
"Mike... ...shut up."

Easily the funniest episode yet, keep up the awesome work.

"OGRE SOUND!"

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
OMG thank you so much for the weekly episodes, the jokes from this show have made my D&D sessions much more enetertaining

keep up the awsome work

oh, and SUCK MY BALLS PALADINS :)

Mosine

Sep 9, 2008
Great episode guys, i thought the whole explanation of the dragon warrior went on for a bit too long but some good lines towards the end.
"OGRE SOUND!"
Haha, also loved the Gary voice modulator bit.
Glad its weekly now too, keep up the good work guys.

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Haha. Awesome.

The beginning kind of dragged on, but it answered a lot of questions that a lot of people on the forums wouldn't shut up about. So I guess that's good.

Besides that, the episode was awesome. I wasn't expecting a 9 minute episode for the weekly. Keep up the hard work.

B-lockdown080

Nov 5, 2008
Been awhile since you had a really funny one, good job. Altough i sense a plot twist with the Ariter now as a "Lemon Grenade"...

cyber druid

Jan 15, 2009
meh,it was ok there was better episodes and stuff and also bring bakc the phrase "I cast flare!" and "ok i search for traps",those were the best lines to me....

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Great episode i'm gonna miss the Arbiter

''The Arbiter would also like to drain his penis off excess fluid lol''

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
You guys realize that people enjoy this show for lots of different reasons and not everyone finds the same things funny?

I'm so confused why people tell me what ranking they deemed this weeks episode compared to others.

FoxtrotTango

Dec 24, 2008
Hmmmm...I wonder what will become of the lemon grenaded Dragon Warrior's sons. Perhaps they'll land near empty characters or something.

My money's on the assassin inhabiting an undead cleric. Not only would it be a tough adjustment, but undead clerics are total nonsense. If he tried to turn his own kind, he would be killing himself in the process. Just plain awesome.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
The quality ( graphics wise ) of this episode is HORRIBLE compared to previous episodes...WTF happened?

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
robinkom said:
Painfully funny. XD

But I'm gonna miss the Arbiter! ;_;
I'm going to miss Roamin he was awesome, and where is Jacque le axe I liked him