Unforgotten Realms: Episode 20: Shaquille O'Heal

Undeadpope

Feb 4, 2009
As always brilliant,good the see the episode was about Roamin,every Thursday now I ll be singing his rank 11 crime sovling paladin song.

plasma-x

...Was Right All Along
Feb 11, 2009
"R-O-A to the M-I-N he is a rank eleven paladin!"

Good to see some more of good old Roamin, he is one of my favorite characters :p

warpenguin

Feb 10, 2009
With all the jobs roamin did I wonder when he will level up. Well I guess roamin the rank 12 paladin doesnt sound as catchy.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Time to make a resto-druid in wow named Shaquille'O'Heal to not-stop hot and hop.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Good episode, I was worried that those 2 might be cut from the show for a bit but they got an episode all to themselves score. Keep it up yo.

Angrywyvern

Sep 30, 2008
I liked the Fable 2 joke at the end

if that was from fable 2 at least

I wish we had at least a LITTLE glimpse of the main characters though, and we haven't had a good fight in a while

DiamondJack

Jul 11, 2008
You realy should see 300 . It's filled with loads of awesome stabbing, slow-motionness & kickassery. It's the only good Frank millar movie. Oh and don't see Spectre (or whatever the hell it's called) it's cheesey garbage.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Angrywyvern said:
I liked the Fable 2 joke at the end

if that was from fable 2 at least

I wish we had at least a LITTLE glimpse of the main characters though, and we haven't had a good fight in a while
...Fable II joke? I didn't spot that.

Akrios

Feb 12, 2009
I don't usually comment on the videos but this episode was so awesome that I had to register and say so.

Great job Rob, keep up the good work.

Normeo

Sep 11, 2008
NICE! I smell a spin off series (if Rob can be bothered). One of the best shows yet, appart from the negative affect its having on our games (All right, I'm gona cast a spell).

Chillin

Nov 23, 2008
Haha, that was really good. I loved the random people clapping at everything that Roamin did.

And I was really impressed at the number of different people walking around. They actually looked unique from each other. Better yet, they all had impressive voice ranges.

However, since Roamin and Jacques are NPC's, I wondered about the relevance of this to anything, really. But it is a filler episode, and it explains what Roamin was doing all the time Schmoopy + friends were creating plot.