Unforgotten Realms: Episode 20: Shaquille O'Heal

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
Kumomaru said:
Besides, this is a filler episode. It's supposed to suck.
No. It's not. In fact the only reason people are calling it a filler episode is because I CALLED it a filler episode but since big developments in the plot occur it's NOT really a filler episode.

Man you guys are like lemmings seriously.
"Major developments?" All you did that was even remotely plot related (unless you count roamin getting rich as hell, which i don't) was the army of ogres attacking, and we already knew about that, assuming we paid any attention at all -_-

Sounds like a filler to me, Rob.

Traun

Jan 31, 2009
likalaruku said:
If you're going to whine, watch something else. Just because the 80s & early 90s had better music & TV than what we have today doesn't mean the 80s & early 90s are comming back.
Wait, the 90s had better music & TV!? How old were you then...8?
The '60,'70,'80 and '90 were as bad then as the new millennium now.

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
NOOBSAUCE said:
Wow I do believe that's the first filler from any show that I have ever actually enjoyed.
Looking forward to the epic battle.

Oh, and this comment will cost you 87.50
pfft, don't you know anything about inflation... you should be charging 88.50 :)

Oh, and rob it would be pretty awesome if you had roamin do the whole 'throwing a spear at a demi-god' thing, stripping off his shield/sword/helmet etc with the same kind of theme :) then when everyone thinks he's about to 'throw' his hammer... he casts shield bubble and escapes leaving all this 'followers' to their demise :)

SchmoopySir18

Feb 20, 2009
Why the hell are the episodes only freaking six minutes long i liked your eleven minute episodes but, can you give me a good reason other than you have to get them done in a week not to be mean or anything but, i mean only six minutes of info on the show in a week i mean seriously

on a different note all the episodes rock rock on rob although could you give Mike a break

PSS uh um oh ya who r the two kobolds names from episode 7

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
SchmoopySir18 said:
dude it's not sheild bubble it's called Bubble Hearth
Bleh I don't play wow anymore, I have not for a long time I got it close enough so gimme a break :p

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
this March Mayhem ad at the beginning of every video is really pissing me off! why do they have to do that all the bloody time?!?!

Civic

Apr 22, 2009
Epic episode. Roamin is truly my hero and he had so many good quotes I wouldn't begin to try to say them all.