Unforgotten Realms: Episode 20: Shaquille O'Heal

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I'm looking forward to the next episode. Epic "300 like" battle!.

One of your best episodes so far.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I'm liking these weekly episodes and where the story's going but what happened to the ending narration? Also we need a bit more Rob/Mike because they have been almost completely absent from this season. Aside from that, another brilliant episode and keep up the good work as always.

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
Wow I do believe that's the first filler from any show that I have ever actually enjoyed.
Looking forward to the epic battle.

Oh, and this comment will cost you 87.50

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Simply outstanding. I'm glad to see the occasional montage, as long it isn't simply pieces from old stuff. It was well put together and whether other people think so or not, actually helped to answer questions and set up a nice plot for the next few episodes.

Had you not made this, I can't imagine how many people would have been asking about what happened to Roamin this week. In addition, we get a preview of what is to come in the episodes leading up to the season finally. Excellent work!!! Plus I loved the blackjack scene, hilarious.

My only comment is that you add a little more of Rob and Mike into the episodes. I'm not sure of the difficulty level on actually making them is, but they always add a nice variation to the mix. And since Rob really hasn't changed as much as Schmoopy has since Season 0, maybe by adding them in more you will shut up all the people whom I still hear complaining about the new direction of the characters.

Anyways, keep it up and can't wait for next week

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Haha, good one Rob! I didn't think Roamin would be blonde.

Also, Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? joke was brilliant.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Random argument man said:
I didn't think Roamin would be blonde.
That surprised me as well, but he's a Paladin, so it makes sense. They're perfect in every way, don't ya know.

Socken

Jan 29, 2009
i literally laughed so loud my mom came in asking if everything was ok at the "shes in kairo, egypt"

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
I loved the group of people who kept clapping for him. I actually laughed the second I saw Roamin since last week people were like "Where's Roamin!?"

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
Nimbus said:
Arrgh!

I haven't seen 300 yet!
Well that is not his fault, and besides, if you go on the internet, then you know what happens in the movie, or atleast the parts that anyone cares about. Also it has been out too long anyways, not seeing it is your own doing.

FoxtrotTango

Dec 24, 2008
I liked this filler. It's a good way to keep track of Roamin and Jacque after they were disconnected from the main group. And of course, in all RPGs, the characters you leave behind always end up meeting you at some heroic standoff or battlefield. Nice work.

Can Roamin find my car keys?