Unforgotten Realms: Episode 20: Shaquille O'Heal

Sundavar

Feb 7, 2009
I really love Unforgotten Realms.
I was so excited with where the story was going with Schmoopie and Eluamous.
And then this.
This..........
There's a reason they call it a filler.
It's a filler because it gets people to fill their time with meaningless junk
Hopefully you'll be going somewhere decent with the next episode.
Love the show rob, but this time it just disappointed.

Tom Dude2

Oct 10, 2008
The guy on the roof had Rob's head with Schmoopy's body just in a different colour. Could this lead to some strange Unforgotten Realms world merging with the real world?

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
great video as usual, i see Rob has started to release them more frequently.
i was a fan of the old version of the show too, see them here; (http://www.urealms.com/episodesclassic.html)

but didnt Roamin actualy say 88.50 instead of 87.50 at the end of the episode?
because i think he says 87.50 the other times.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Rob that one was great! They just keep getting better and better. Loved all of the examples of Roamin solving stuff (-7).

Nice way to mix it up a little bit

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
I really enjoyed this one. It was a nice little breather between the heavy exposition and the upcoming epic ogre battle. It was nice to see an episode focus on the laughs even this deep into the plotline.

Also, ROAMIN is just comedy gold, especially when paired with Jaques; he'd never be able to do this kind of crazy stuff with Gaary around.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
Like may have said, the deadpan delivery of the Carmen Sandiego joke made it amazing.

This episode was a great way to explain what Roamin and Jaques were up to while NOT explaining what Schmoopy and company did to piss the ogres off. I mean, you can figure out the broad scope of what happened, but I foresee complaints from people wanting the details.

I liked this episode, but I guess I like all of them so... keep it up Rob!

Angrywyvern

Sep 30, 2008
Parallel Streaks said:
Angrywyvern said:
I liked the Fable 2 joke at the end

if that was from fable 2 at least

I wish we had at least a LITTLE glimpse of the main characters though, and we haven't had a good fight in a while
...Fable II joke? I didn't spot that.
I think it might have been the
"Crappy economy had to raise my price"
thing, because the prices for everything in fable 2 change all the time because of the economy, but there might be no connection.