Unforgotten Realms: Episode 21: LF1M Need Healer

Guvnorium

Nov 20, 2008
"Fire archer!" And I , like every other Ureals fanboy, am excited about the spider bear.

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
chickenlord said:
also, love the spider bear again! but...i did like in the original the head was a bears, and i also liked how rob (the character) explained the spider-bear...i hate spiders
What are you talking about? There was no spider bear in the original.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Hahaha, they're getting better and better XD. I can't stop myself laughing out loud. What's with the giant ant in purple armor? :S FIND OUT NEXT TIME... yeah. Can't wait :D.

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
Killerkittenprr said:
chickenlord said:
also, love the spider bear again! but...i did like in the original the head was a bears, and i also liked how rob (the character) explained the spider-bear...i hate spiders
...when they went into mount-norington and they confronted the giant spider. rob said he hated spiders and mike should change it into a spider-bear, cause bears are...cuddly and cool... or something to that extent

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
chickenlord said:
Killerkittenprr said:
chickenlord said:
...when they went into mount-norington and they confronted the giant spider. rob said he hated spiders and mike should change it into a spider-bear, cause bears are...cuddly and cool... or something to that extent
ok my mistake, there is no point in his rampling were it shows the spider-bear combined...but i would like the spider-bear's head to be a bear =P

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
We fight for our right to parteh!

Someone please make a flash based UFR game :D

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Rob another fantastic episode. They just keep getting better and better this season.

I've been trying to put my finger one why I think the last couple have been better and better every week (in my opinion). I think one of the more appealing aspects of the show are the references to the fact they are playing a game, which gives us all something to relate to. So when those elements are mixed in, it seems to work very well.

That could be Mike and Rob, the dice rolls, the references to the game mechanics, or allusions to other games.

Anyway, you're doing a great job

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
The bit with the bluff check soooo reminds me of the game I'm playing now. My character picked up some stuff in the game that can get me in big trouble if I'm found out. I did it "in secret" but the other players heard it and are dying to know what that something is. I have a sneaking suspicion that one of them is going to try and search me for no reason. Metagaming can't play with it, can't work around it.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
not that I'm complaining but normally it's released every other week and there was one last week and this week, so will we not have one for a few weeks?

KiLlErCoRn

Feb 18, 2009
Love the new episode with the right to partay and the 300 reference, i think this or unskippable is my fav escapist video, and i love roamin's "kicking names and takin' ass". Also, i want that theme tune for my i-pod!

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
sethzard said:
not that I'm complaining but normally it's released every other week and there was one last week and this week, so will we not have one for a few weeks?
It's a weekly series now. Has been for a while.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Wow, Thief reference!
"What was that?! ... It's probably nuffin'..."
With the dead ogre right in front of him... :-D

Kiroshimatsu

Oct 17, 2008
Littaly said:
We fight for our right to parteh!

Someone please make a flash based UFR game :D
That would be sweet!

I remember watching the DM roll for stuff and we were always suspicious... made our characters in game really twitchy too.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Undead Dragon King said:
How did Sir Shmoopy kill a 64 hp Ogre in one hit, anyway?

How does a Spy kill a 450hp Medic-buffed Heavy in one hit, anyway?

A wizard did it.

Great episode, keep it up.