Unforgotten Realms: Episode 21: LF1M Need Healer

YakeshiProdier

Oct 26, 2008
I think he may or may not have been one shot on Mojachi[his wow character, he doesn't play anymore though. ppl bothered him too much in game "omg. ur the guy who made those wow videos/urealms! blah blah blah on and on and on for hours on end...].
Mojachi is a Gnome Mage. Rogues are the only class[obviously] in wow that can perform a "sneak attack" or Ambush. But I have never performed an ambush crit so high, it could take out a player or monster 10, 11 or 12 levels higher than me. They lowered the damage % of ambush, Rob. used to be 300%, now its 275%. and also, i barely ever win against ranged classes. hello? roots?

YakeshiProdier

Oct 26, 2008
*Ahem*! Excuse me? Um... Rogues are the only class that can detect and disarm traps. So he should still be able to use it. Actually... how the hell does James know Ambush at level 1 anyways?! o_O

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
YakeshiProdier said:
I think he may or may not have been one shot on Mojachi[his wow character, he doesn't play anymore though. ppl bothered him too much in game "omg. ur the guy who made those wow videos/urealms! blah blah blah on and on and on for hours on end...].
Mojachi is a Gnome Mage. Rogues are the only class[obviously] in wow that can perform a "sneak attack" or Ambush. But I have never performed an ambush crit so high, it could take out a player or monster 10, 11 or 12 levels higher than me. They lowered the damage % of ambush, Rob. used to be 300%, now its 275%. and also, i barely ever win against ranged classes. hello? roots?
/facepalm

DotSlashFacepalm

Jul 11, 2009
YakeshiProdier said:
*Ahem*! Excuse me? Um... Rogues are the only class that can detect and disarm traps. So he should still be able to use it. Actually... how the hell does James know Ambush at level 1 anyways?! o_O
this is a SpinOff of of D&D, not World Of Warcraft