Unforgotten Realms: Episode 21: LF1M Need Healer

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Episode 21: LF1M Need Healer

An epic battle approaches and Roamin must stand fast. Meanwhile, Schmoopy, Nailo and Gary try to get their hands on a magic crystal that will do something or another.

Watch Video

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
Spider Bear!!! Awesome. Especially because it was wearing high bear armor.

Great Episode. The speech by Roamin was so funny, especially the end with "We are so fuc--."
This show just gets better and better. Definitely looking forward to how Schmoopy is going to get out of this one. Keep it up and can't wait for next week

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Its safe to say, I now get way more excited about Unforgotten Realms then I do about Zero Punctuation nowadays. I love how all the episodes never really do anything involving the main plot really, but yet still manage to make it enthralling and funny.

Loved the catapult, 'twer brilliant. "All I can see is white!"

Although, Star Wars much?, At the end... still great episode.

CPU3

Jul 25, 2008
That was awesome! Reminded me of when i was playing D&D with my friends, we were gonna report one of them to the guards on account of being a werewolf (which at the time made sense if it was a crime!) so when we wanted to discuss our betrayel plans, we made him put his fingers in his ears and start humming. So he may have been a tad suspicious!

Valciron

Sep 17, 2008
Nice episode rob. I thought the spider bear would look more bear like (other than having the armor that ursa had). I was also a bit suprised when schmoopy one shoted the ogres.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
"We are so fuc..." that was hilarious. Not to mention the spiderbear. Great episode guys

ttony21

May 30, 2008
Lol, loved the quick look back on what Rob and Mike were actually doing, kills the drama a bit, but still great :p

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
How did Sir Shmoopy kill a 64 hp Ogre in one hit, anyway?

How does a Spy kill a 450hp Medic-buffed Heavy in one hit, anyway?

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
TheAmericansHADE said:
Tonight, we dine... in the mess hall at nine instead of seven.
Glad someone brought that up, im assuming you did get to see 300 :D what ya think rob?

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
also, love the spider bear again! but...i did like in the original the head was a bears, and i also liked how rob (the character) explained the spider-bear...i hate spiders