Unforgotten Realms: Episode 21: LF1M Need Healer

KamikazeSailor

Jun 10, 2008
Bling Cat said:
sethzard said:
not that I'm complaining but normally it's released every other week and there was one last week and this week, so will we not have one for a few weeks?
It's a weekly series now. Has been for a while.

... and the people rejoiced.

Seriously, I love these and so glad we're seeing them more often! Keep it up guys!

And kudos to The Escapist, who probably uses some form of torture to extract these once a week.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
FalloutJack said:
Also, Gaary could've done the whole tank-bit. He respawns in like...five seconds! The only thing worse than an enemy you can't damage is an enemy that won't stay dead...and is Gaary.
Loss of aggro on death.

DanTheBard said:
Probably best episode yet, you wanna know why? It didn't have annoying jokes take up the plot, it didn't have that unneeded ROAMIN episode, It didn't have lots of talking.
Matter of opinion.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
DanTheBard said:
Probably best episode yet, you wanna know why? It didn't have annoying jokes take up the plot, it didn't have that unneeded ROAMIN episode, It didn't have lots of talking.
personally I thought the Roamin episode was great.

Mezzlegasm

Dec 19, 2008
sethzard said:
not that I'm complaining but normally it's released every other week and there was one last week and this week, so will we not have one for a few weeks?
No, they are half length now

Malacite

Feb 21, 2009
OMG love the various RPG references XD

Yah, Sneak Attacks do hurt like hell ^^ I almost fell over @ the Tank part omg... "Garry, I want you to run in there and aggro them all so Nailo can AE them all in 1 shot." rofl!

Yukizu

Jan 4, 2009
XDDDD OMG! Please tell me that was a Red ninja reference with the ogre! "What was that?! It's probably nothing..." Either way, LOL!