Unforgotten Realms: Episode 22: Hi Ho Silver

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Spider-bear is dead?! NOOOOOOOOO!
Awesome episode tho guys. Disturbing, but awesome.

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
The addition of Roamin shaking from the incoming attack of the ogres helped change this video from very funny to hilarious.

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
ejaculate on the eggs and Mike's face was priceless.

Should we go to the tower or go get Romin / TOWER!

another great one Rob, you've really picked up steam these last couple weeks.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Bigfootmech said:
Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell.
I presume that it just changes their class, not their level - remember that these new bodies are stuck at 1st level (IIRC). Long-range teleportation is likely a tad bit harder.

Pizztake

Feb 26, 2009
awwww i like Roamin, i even made a palidin on WoW cus of him LOL

can't wait for the next one!

"THX 4 TEH LEWTS - Gayms?" lols

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
Awesome episode was awesome.

Great work, the weekly thing is really working out well. Every Thursday, soon as I get home, U-Realms time.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Poor Roamin is shitting bricks... I'm rooting for him against the ogres, so go bubbleboy!

SerenityM

Jan 16, 2009
Dude, major awsomeness on the new episode. At least now the spell of tolerance and the look out it's a dragon thing it repossible, but you don't need to repeat yourself since most of your fans probably can remember it. Is the season finale going to be episode 24 like I think or due to the episode frequency change, it's going to be a larger number of episodes?

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
shark77 said:
Bigfootmech said:
Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell.
I presume that it just changes their class, not their level - remember that these new bodies are stuck at 1st level (IIRC). Long-range teleportation is likely a tad bit harder.
That's what I was thinking too, but I'm surprised that Schmoopy would be able to do as much as he did already at only first level. First level abilities are usually pretty crap -- what kind of class would have teleport (even short range) as a first level ability?

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
Schmoopy casting flare again was the best part, I missed it. Though I'm starting to wonder if Jacque and Petey will ever regain their main character status from episodes 3-8.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Miral said:
shark77 said:
That's what I was thinking too, but I'm surprised that Schmoopy would be able to do as much as he did already at only first level. First level abilities are usually pretty crap -- what kind of class would have teleport (even short range) as a first level ability?
Well, in DnD (3.5), there's benign transposition as a 1st level sor/wiz spell (SpC, probably), and Conjurers can lose their familiar to gain teleport 10ft as an immediate action Int mod times per day (Comp Mage, I believe). Also, this isn't DnD, so Rob can make up whatever he thinks is appropriate.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Some real props should be given to Rob now that he's doing these episodes weekly. Too bad that Roamin, Petey and aque have been left behind.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Just when I thought I will never hear Schmoopy say "I wanna cast a spell!" again, I was proven wrong. Thank you!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
RTR said:
Just when I thought I will never hear Schmoopy say "I wanna cast a spell!" again, I was proven wrong. Thank you!
That tradition will never fail.

I now wish for, on top of a chorus of "OGRE SOUND!" from the army, a Flare dual between Nailo and Schmoopy.