Unforgotten Realms: Episode 22: Hi Ho Silver

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
...i want that Nader gem in Wow...would love to be a warrior then suddenly switch to priest mid battle, heal myself, then switch back and pwn something! the gems are gettin pretty kool, but i think that they should use them more often were they could be used. I do like how shmoopy,nailo, and gaary, are separate from roamin now. A split story line works well for this series. I also would like to see gaary in a battle one of these days, wanna see some of his attacks =P.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
I swear, that spiderbear ejaculation joke + Mike's face would've been enough by itself XD

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Loved this episode, can't believe I'm actually watching it for the *gasp* story now. You know, since it actually has one as opposed to the first season.
Also, can Schmoopy get any more overpowered than he is now?! He doesn't even have to find loopholes in the rulebook anymore.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
shark77 said:
Bigfootmech said:
Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell.
I presume that it just changes their class, not their level - remember that these new bodies are stuck at 1st level (IIRC). Long-range teleportation is likely a tad bit harder.
Then how do you explain double-flare and the mini teleport o0. There HAS to be some sort of long range nooby teleport they can use to at least confuse the hell out of the "other guys" (mainly why they even activated it).

Glerken

Dec 18, 2008
Bigfootmech said:
shark77 said:
Bigfootmech said:
Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell.
I presume that it just changes their class, not their level - remember that these new bodies are stuck at 1st level (IIRC). Long-range teleportation is likely a tad bit harder.
Then how do you explain double-flare and the mini teleport o0. There HAS to be some sort of long range nooby teleport they can use to at least confuse the hell out of the "other guys" (mainly why they even activated it).
The reason why he didn't just teleport out, was because it wouldn't of been nearly as funny...
This may be my favorite episode yet, I must say it was great to hear "I wanna cast a spell" again. And the spiderbear egg thing, with Mike's facial expression and the awkward silence bit was priceless.

T-Blade

Jun 12, 2008
Tasha NOOO!
Well, I'd still tap that... I wouldn't call necrophilia, More loving without breathing.

unforgotten_bain

Jan 16, 2009
great episode i was 0_0 at double flare, but yeah i like the new short ep every week. But once in a while itd be nice to have a long episode. btw if u ever make a movie like "arby 'n' the chief" did. Or even like your classic UR christmas special. thats what we could do. for...crap all the good holidays are gone. MY BIRTHDAY 3/31 or easter

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
At the end of the episode, which was spectacular to say the least. I could of sworn you were about to make a "Heroes" refrence, to the Bespectacled Man, who is also the Cheerleader's father and just like Malestrom, switching sides like a pancake. But maybe that was my own particular brand of bad joke telling, would of made me laugh though.

-This-is-Hip-Hop