Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
3:28 8O
"Should we head for the tower or should we go back to save Roa-
-Tower"
lol great 1

Sinow

Mar 4, 2009
Excellent episode. Guess Flare is back, then? And so is the Curse of Tolerance?

scarf1991

Dec 10, 2008
Well apart from "Mon ami, tu est a spoon!" (apologies for bad French) they weren't that funny. What do people think of the second series compared to the first?

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
that was AWSOME i love this show also mikes face was great when he said he was gona "ejacualt all over the eggs" i had to pause the show till i could stop laughing

Glaceis

Mar 4, 2009
I loved this episode. But I have a sneaking suspition on how petey is gonna come back, along with a few others. It's gonna be great seeing james and schmoopy face to face.

holy.triforce

Mar 8, 2009
First of all I don't read all comments which people post on each episode.
But why don't people say it when they don't like an episode.

I didn't like the episode.

The only part i liked was with roamin.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
Nice episode, you're up to your usually high standards. Keep up the funny's, man.

Celynn

Jul 10, 2008
holy.triforce said:

Well in my opinion these comments are used to critique episodes and help the author (assuming he reads or cares about what he reads) grow as an animator/writer. You should probably say why you didn't like the episode, as that actually helps. Just saying "I didn't like the episode" isn't helpful and makes you come off as a jerk. It would be like me walking up to you in public and saying "Hi, you're ugly!" It may be the truth but it certainly isn't constructive and would definitely be uncalled for.

Just remember someone is putting their time and effort into this project and is probably really happy and/or proud of their work. Just putting their work down isn't nice. Which is probably why everyone doesn't write "I didn't like the episode."

Short answer: They aren't rude.

holy.triforce

Mar 8, 2009
Celynn said:
holy.triforce said:

Well in my opinion these comments are used to critique episodes and help the author (assuming he reads or cares about what he reads) grow as an animator/writer. You should probably say why you didn't like the episode, as that actually helps. Just saying "I didn't like the episode" isn't helpful and makes you come off as a jerk. It would be like me walking up to you in public and saying "Hi, you're ugly!" It may be the truth but it certainly isn't constructive and would definitely be uncalled for. Just remember someone is putting their time and effort into this project and is probably really happy and/or proud of their work. Just putting their work down isn't nice. Which is probably why everyone doesn't write "I didn't like the episode."
Short answer: They aren't rude.
I agree totaly with what you say.
I know that it cost lots of time, technical and creativity I work with flash to.
But he gets payed for doing this.
That makes it even more weird nobody ever "bashed" an episode like I do above. It's the internet after all.