Unforgotten Realms: Episode 23: Yo Dawg

DoomDispenser

Mar 4, 2009
Very nice addition to to the series. Although I was rather disappointed when Timmy used his normal voice instead of entering his character "Timmy the Evil". Those conversations with his evil voice are some of my favorites. Other than that, very funny. Those 16 hour runs will get you every time!

RPJesus

Nov 20, 2007
Volcanus said:
What the hell? Mike and Rob have never had trouble understanding Kobold before?
I just assumed they were speaking common before.

Also, awesome video.

yurisho

Jan 16, 2009
it was sed beafore that kobolds talked with the "kobold" exent.
that means it was only the esent but not the languge;now it was the languge.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
NOOBSAUCE said:
zomg I was kinda going meh at the whole episode but the last 30 seconds or so were absolutly hi-freakin-larious keep up the excellent work Rob
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
"I want to cast a punch to Timmy's face."
Orekoya said:
~I want to cast a punch to Timmy's face.~
Keenanr1234 said:
LOL timmy im gonna count to four!...and i wanna cast a punch to timmys face... THAT WAS AWESOME
Balthassar said:
"I wanna cast a punch to Timmy's face" -- Epic.
These people are all correct

Glaceis

Mar 4, 2009
Well by the looks of things, Peety should be comming back soon, the bodies will be intact and I'm also assuming James and his crew will take over those bodies for a hilarious encounter in the near future. Don't quote me on that but it all seems plausible to me.

Glaceis

Mar 4, 2009
No idea, it would be awsome. I'd set it to the loaded start music on my computer. I love the music so much.

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
Heh, my math teacher has a yo dawg picture in his room that I just noticed today... how strange

Anyway, great episode, keep up the good work and all that jazz. Good thing this was out or I would be stuck watching Doomsday arcade right now... eeeeew.

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
Baldry said:
dont mean to be racist but since gary understood the "yo dawg" language was he speaking black dwarf.
Also great episode as usaual!
Actually, it was explained that he was speaking Druidic.

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
finally! its about god damn time that rob kicked Timmy's ass that dick wad was getting on my nerves! oh and GREAT show dude keep up the good work!

Insane Guy of DOOM

Aug 7, 2008
I loved seeing what Timmy really does during his "Timmy the Evil" games and I want his Professor Walrus plushy! Schmoopy seems to gradually be getting back to his old has-no-ablility-to-be-a-serious-role-player self again, which is good too. I can't wait for next week's episode as usual.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Is this it for Timmy the Evil?
Are we gonna see Petey again now that the Kobolds have the sea monster?
This episode gave me several chuckles, but nothing to top off the previous strong line of episodes. Also, I think Rob watches too much Pokemon. Also, I didn't get any references to the whole Dawg thing, if any.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
nice one loved the last part also does anyone remember if the yoyo was a halfling weapon in forgotten realms? i kinda think i remember something like that and now its going to eat at me all day until i can find the answer.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Volcanus said:
What the hell? Mike and Rob have never had trouble understanding Kobold before? Or am I wrong? Well at least Timmy the Evil is comprehensible now.
I could understand him before, noob (LOLOLOLOLOLROLF).
On a serious note though, I don't think he sounds quite right now, if you can't understand him, you need to clean out your ears.

Numbert

May 15, 2008
At last the evil returns. Rob was right though where is Guinsoo? Great episode.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
"Yo dawg, i heard yo and yo dawg like yoyo so i put yo dawg in a yoyo so yo can go yo yo yo yo dawg yo's yo yo dawg in yo dawg yo?"

Genius.

Also, I love Timmy the Evil and his evil plans of evil.